Do any of you sell on Ebay anymore?

Originally Posted by arc9802

Originally Posted by eltouha

i sell on ebay when i do and have no problem.

ebay know that apple are far more powerful than them and would bend over backwards to whatever restrictions apple throw their way. i had similar issues selling jays years ago before i had strong record with them.

you can't complain about shipping as you were clearly trying to break the rules of the site.

You have no problem with their fees? They charge a final value fee, a paypal and now a shipping fee. That's your choice if you want to pay those fees but I would think most people are sick of it.

not so much that it bothers me much. when i had an ebay store, i cut no corners and reduced my fees by being careful with my listing options. sure it can be steep in ways, but in others i got far more exposure and sale efficiency than i would have gotten elsewhere.

selling on ebay for me was a hobby, i got rid of an old collection (not shoes). if you want to make real money, sell properly. make a real business. ebay fees is nothing if you got enough product.

Originally Posted by arc9802

Originally Posted by eltouha

i sell on ebay when i do and have no problem.

ebay know that apple are far more powerful than them and would bend over backwards to whatever restrictions apple throw their way. i had similar issues selling jays years ago before i had strong record with them.

you can't complain about shipping as you were clearly trying to break the rules of the site.

You have no problem with their fees? They charge a final value fee, a paypal and now a shipping fee. That's your choice if you want to pay those fees but I would think most people are sick of it.

not so much that it bothers me much. when i had an ebay store, i cut no corners and reduced my fees by being careful with my listing options. sure it can be steep in ways, but in others i got far more exposure and sale efficiency than i would have gotten elsewhere.

selling on ebay for me was a hobby, i got rid of an old collection (not shoes). if you want to make real money, sell properly. make a real business. ebay fees is nothing if you got enough product.

Yeah F ebay ! one time i listed some shoes but the winning bidder did not pay. I still got charged for it. Straight BS

Yeah F ebay ! one time i listed some shoes but the winning bidder did not pay. I still got charged for it. Straight BS

i sell Js that i don't need anymore
tired.gif

I'm about to stop..... already going through a nightmare right now with picky people as if I made the shoes! Smh

I'm about to stop..... already going through a nightmare right now with picky people as if I made the shoes! Smh

Originally Posted by chabbazz

Open a case and get your final value fee back.

Originally Posted by chabbazz

Open a case and get your final value fee back.

everyone in here is mad because they are thwarting resellers and I am happy about it. I hate people who buy stuff just to resell it. If you want to do that, open a retail store and get a damn nike account.

everyone in here is mad because they are thwarting resellers and I am happy about it. I hate people who buy stuff just to resell it. If you want to do that, open a retail store and get a damn nike account.

true, you try to screw the system and ebay who is higher in the foodchain is screwing you back. Point is, buy and don't sell.

true, you try to screw the system and ebay who is higher in the foodchain is screwing you back. Point is, buy and don't sell.

I sold for the first time on ebay last month. I sold a couple of shoes I couldnt get rid of. At first I was like ebay fees arent that bad. Then you start adding them up and notice they add up. Then a couple days later I get an email from one of the dudes I sold a pair to. Saying he was upset because the soles of the shoes were dirty and one of the shoes had a scuff mark. I took like 4 pics for the ad and even put on the listing to email me for more pixs. I sold the shoes for like $40 shipped. Then I ended up giving him like $10 back to get good feedback. So at the end of the day. I only sold the shoes for like $15 with shipping and the refund and all the fees.

I sold for the first time on ebay last month. I sold a couple of shoes I couldnt get rid of. At first I was like ebay fees arent that bad. Then you start adding them up and notice they add up. Then a couple days later I get an email from one of the dudes I sold a pair to. Saying he was upset because the soles of the shoes were dirty and one of the shoes had a scuff mark. I took like 4 pics for the ad and even put on the listing to email me for more pixs. I sold the shoes for like $40 shipped. Then I ended up giving him like $10 back to get good feedback. So at the end of the day. I only sold the shoes for like $15 with shipping and the refund and all the fees.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

I sold about 90 pairs on eBay last year. The only way for mento come out ahead was to charge $1 for the BIN then actual price i want in shipping. I sold my first 10 pairs normally, and at the end of the day, after their fees, I lost my !%*.
I had no other choice. I wasn't about to sell on NT that's for sure. Get lowballed to death.

eBay doesn't allow that anymore.

Back
Top Bottom