Do chicks like long hair on dudes?

Havent met a girl who likes bald men....point blank, girls like guys with hair.

Ladies love the locks
pimp.gif

Depends on the chick.
Depends on the guy.
Depends on the length of hair.
Depends on what type of hair the guy has. (straight, curly, loc'd, etc.)

Depends on the chick.
Depends on the guy.
Depends on the length of hair.
Depends on what type of hair the guy has. (straight, curly, loc'd, etc.)

females have told me this bout long hair on males - no matter how good you think you take care of it, it will not smell as good a woman who takes good care of her hair.

females have told me this bout long hair on males - no matter how good you think you take care of it, it will not smell as good a woman who takes good care of her hair.

yes, my whole school calls me jacob

(as in the dude from twilight)

im just kinda scared if imma still be pulling in chicks after i cut it =(

Some girls will love the long hair but some won't look twice in your direction, but don't have your hair according to how you think girls like it, have it how YOU like it.

In my opinion though, 4 inches isn't even long

Originally Posted by dyyhard

mangolimeIslandOil-500x500.jpg
FTW

Some girls will love the long hair but some won't look twice in your direction, but don't have your hair according to how you think girls like it, have it how YOU like it.

In my opinion though, 4 inches isn't even long

Originally Posted by dyyhard

mangolimeIslandOil-500x500.jpg
FTW

i been growin my dreads for 4 1/2 years & females love em. from older chicks to chicks my age, they love that my dreads r so long. & to buddy above me, every chick i ever messed wit always said "your dreads smell so good". if u wash yo hair u should be good bruh

i been growin my dreads for 4 1/2 years & females love em. from older chicks to chicks my age, they love that my dreads r so long. & to buddy above me, every chick i ever messed wit always said "your dreads smell so good". if u wash yo hair u should be good bruh

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

You mean like this?

Taylor_Lautner_2.jpg

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

You mean like this?

Taylor_Lautner_2.jpg

Meh. Some girls love it, some tell me I'd look better with a cut. Goes both ways.

Meh. Some girls love it, some tell me I'd look better with a cut. Goes both ways.

Back
Top Bottom