Do chicks like long hair on dudes?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by Dunkaroos

Are you white?

i was about to ask the same.

No 
Im actually brown

hair is a mix between wavy and asian. 4 inches is pretty long compared to the usual fade etc.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by Dunkaroos

Are you white?

i was about to ask the same.

No 
Im actually brown

hair is a mix between wavy and asian. 4 inches is pretty long compared to the usual fade etc.

females like whatever you like B. Rock whatever you like and feel comfortable wit cuz thats how youll be most confident and thus pull most vagina in your direction.

I dont understand how dudes can keep asking what females like, they must not get how this whole thing works

females like whatever you like B. Rock whatever you like and feel comfortable wit cuz thats how youll be most confident and thus pull most vagina in your direction.

I dont understand how dudes can keep asking what females like, they must not get how this whole thing works

Originally Posted by eashawty

i been growin my dreads for 4 1/2 years & females love em. from older chicks to chicks my age, they love that my dreads r so long. & to buddy above me, every chick i ever messed wit always said "your dreads smell so good". if u wash yo hair u should be good bruh

How long did it take your hair to lock?

i been growin my dreads for 4 1/2 years & females love em. from older chicks to chicks my age, they love that my dreads r so long. & to buddy above me, every chick i ever messed wit always said "your dreads smell so good". if u wash yo hair u should be good bruh

I grew my curly fro for 1 1/2 years and younger women liked it, but the older women (21+) were not fans. As soon as I cut it, the older women were on board.

However INS regardless

I grew my curly fro for 1 1/2 years and younger women liked it, but the older women (21+) were not fans. As soon as I cut it, the older women were on board.

However INS regardless

Originally Posted by Aze201

What ethnicity are you and how is your hairs texture?

Originally Posted by Aze201

What ethnicity are you and how is your hairs texture?

Its the same ideal we have towards women with short hair. Think of Amber Rose.

Its the same ideal we have towards women with short hair. Think of Amber Rose.

I hope they do. I'm letting my hair grow.
ohwell.gif

I've had the short cut for too long.

Yall are something else though. Look i the mirror and ask yourself "do I feel like Im bulletproof?" Thats how you gotta feel. With a fresh cut and fit I feel like Im rockin armor so just think will long hair, short hair, bald, whatever make me feel %*%@*$+ invincible? Once you know thats what you rock with, disregard what you think females like because youre WRONG. Whatever gets your swagger on a billion is what theyre gonna like on you, remember that and dont ever forget it.

Yall are something else though. Look i the mirror and ask yourself "do I feel like Im bulletproof?" Thats how you gotta feel. With a fresh cut and fit I feel like Im rockin armor so just think will long hair, short hair, bald, whatever make me feel %*%@*$+ invincible? Once you know thats what you rock with, disregard what you think females like because youre WRONG. Whatever gets your swagger on a billion is what theyre gonna like on you, remember that and dont ever forget it.

Back
Top Bottom