Do Nice Guys Finish Last In Life

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

tumblr_lx5vzypAFX1r0coouo1_500.png
pretty sure a guy made this

some do, some don't.

there is this dude at work...probably one of the nicest and most innocent individuals i've ever met in my life. very averaging looking dude. kind of dorky. engaged to this BAD chick. so it depends on the girl too...some of them like those nice guys.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

some do, some don't.

there is this dude at work...probably one of the nicest and most innocent individuals i've ever met in my life. very averaging looking dude. kind of dorky. engaged to this BAD chick. so it depends on the girl too...some of them like those nice guys.
Yea but they don't usually like them until later on in life when they realize they have to settle down and the nice guys are the ones making a good living. I guess thats where the learn to love someone situation comes into play

some do, some don't.

Yea but they don't usually like them until later on in life when they realize they have to settle down and the nice guys are the ones making a good living. I guess thats where the learn to love someone situation comes into play
aka these morons saving em.....

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

some do, some don't.

maybe. i don't think you can generalize it though. the girl comes from a wealthy family and makes twice what the guy makes. so i don't think it's money and easy living. some girls don't mind a nice guy.

there's also a difference between nice guy and complete wuss bag momma's boy of a guy.

these $!%!$@$ never satisfied that's all. i don't think it really has to do with nice guy or jerk. it's just that these girls don't know what they want. that's why you should just do what YOU want. at the end of the day if she don't like it, she can bounce.

it's really that simple. and really girls respond to a guy who knows what he wants and does what he wants. you can be a completely nice guy but at the same time you just do what you want and keep it a hunnid.

if it's not one thing it'll be another, there will always be something that they're going to be critical about. most of the time they're too busy worrying about what others think and how they measure up with their friends/other girls to even really sit down and reflect on what they want.

by the time they hit their mid-twenties they start panicking and they want the "safe guy" because now their priority is stability. they won't be happy though.

at some point you dudes just need to stop worrying about HOW to carry yourself and just be YOURSELF. That way you're not having to live up to some unrealistic expectation for the duration of the relationship. Just do you and there won't be any miscommunication, if and when the relationship ends she know exactly what she had and lost. Y'all too busy primping and pretending for these girls, the right one for YOU is going to pass you by.

Originally Posted by cap1229

I see what you mean. All im gonna say is just cause you are nice doesnt mean you have to be a prick and **** ppl around if you arent naturally that way. You can set boundaries and still be you. This also doesnt mean you arent capable of some truly deplorable actions.

In my opinion, if you're more polarizing as a person and force people to love/hate you, you find out who's really on your side.

Being a pushover and being nice is different, as someone else said. I'm nice, but I don't let anyone take advantage of me, and if I feel that way I definitely am not "nice".

nice guys always finish last, i learned the hard way with some chick i knew. i treated her nice with respect and in the end she played me for some other %*+$#%!. you could be nice but don't get taken advantage of. you have to be firm, and not always let them get the best of you

If you gotta ask this you def a push over. Treating people with respect when it's earned is far from a bad quality. If people weren't +*%$**#% on you, you wouldn't have to ask this question. Give what you get, it's really that simple. 

%*%* nice guys..you gotta be beast out here I'm talkin bout ruthless in everything from school,work,women,weightroom...you can still be a gentleman but don't let nobody waste your time or money especially time...I am a firm believer everything you want is in your grasp..except that young pretty woman without flaws. word to ye

Originally Posted by ninjahood

some do, some don't.

aka these morons saving em.....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yep

Originally Posted by 216301baller

%*%* nice guys..you gotta be beast out here I'm talkin bout ruthless in everything from school,work,women,weightroom...you can still be a gentleman but don't let nobody waste your time or money especially time...I am a firm believer everything you want is in your grasp..except that young pretty woman without flaws. word to ye

This slander right here.
30t6p3b.gif
kanye the biggest b out here. I'm sure you're so alpha right?

Na I'm not a alpha Cap just a former nice guy and I was using kanye's line but you do have to be ruthless to get what you out here to get what you want..I'm not saying go backstab or air other ppls dirty laundry but you have to be raw to get what you want

I'm sorry for whatever girl didn't appreciate you former nice guy and I'm not even trying to be a sarcastic b. theres a time and a place for ruthlessness but also for respect.

Yupp It is true & sad to say its the story of my life.
HOWEVER I wont let it stop me. One day I will be "that guy"
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom