Do not eat TACO BELL Vol. " Beef Fraud "

laugh.gif
@ people still eating Taco Bell in 2011.

havent had taco bell in a while but the
volcano taco burrito or gordita crunch x strawberry frutista freeze is on point
pimp.gif

havent had taco bell in a while but the
volcano taco burrito or gordita crunch x strawberry frutista freeze is on point
pimp.gif

McDonalds, Taco hell, steak umms, etc use the same supplier, ottos. They're masters at diluting beef to the max with fat, bone, organs, ligaments, soy, etc while still preserving texture and taste. This is all the big food service co's care about, texture and taste, and they want it at the lowest possible price.

McDonalds, Taco hell, steak umms, etc use the same supplier, ottos. They're masters at diluting beef to the max with fat, bone, organs, ligaments, soy, etc while still preserving texture and taste. This is all the big food service co's care about, texture and taste, and they want it at the lowest possible price.

I've been craving that $5box and upon hearing this, still, I will probably get it anyway. 
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

I've been craving that $5box and upon hearing this, still, I will probably get it anyway. 
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

That kinda Pisses me off that they only serve 35% beef and 65% other. 35%?! Are humans worthy of at least 50/50? Damn shame. I bet it's pennies on the dollar to increase the actual percentage of beef.

That kinda Pisses me off that they only serve 35% beef and 65% other. 35%?! Are humans worthy of at least 50/50? Damn shame. I bet it's pennies on the dollar to increase the actual percentage of beef.

Taco bell is pretty good sometimes. Smh at partial meat. the board of health shouldn't even allow that. Which reminds me, I need to watch Food inc. Even tho it may ultimately make me a hardcore vegan.

Taco bell is pretty good sometimes. Smh at partial meat. the board of health shouldn't even allow that. Which reminds me, I need to watch Food inc. Even tho it may ultimately make me a hardcore vegan.

Back
Top Bottom