Do people really finish Tall Boy Arizona drinks??

When I was drinking Arizona's I'd knock them down in one sitting. Drink like 80ish oz of water every day so an Arizona really ain't that much.

Haven't touched them in years tho, almost as bad as pop

Like the general consensus in here, I have not touched one of these in maybe 5-6 years. I however could definitely finish them in one sitting

arizona-iced-tea-lemon-can.jpg

:pimp::pimp:

I' about to buy a fruit punch right to now to see if it' a Shaq drink.. :rofl:

I just checked a fruit punch in a bodega and it’s facts. Didn’t even have to peel the “label” cause they put it sloppy and you could still see the label under it at the top. Copped a peach tea tall boy was good idc

This is the only Arizona I drink Zero Calories, Less than a gram of sugar and no High Fructose Corn Syrup.

Accidentally bought 2 juggs of the other Arizona. I'm diluting them with water.
dfb73caf-3f13-4a89-bfb6-b8adbfe51a12_1.c8ff4b8a538c9bc147720c7966e0e9ab.jpeg

*****s think proably think I’m lying. I don’t drink this high corn fructose crap anymore after the truth was revealed.

Wake up people. They are trying to poison you, me and your peoples in the hood.

The finesse of the century.

I just checked a fruit punch in a bodega and it’s facts. Didn’t even have to peel the “label” cause they put it sloppy and you could still see the label under it at the top. Copped a peach tea tall boy was good idc

Shaq-points-laughs-and-leaves-press-conference.gif

*****s think proably think I’m lying. I don’t drink this high corn fructose crap anymore after the truth was revealed.

Wake up people. They are trying to poison you, me and your peoples in the hood.

The finesse of the century.

Tell em folk!

When the Chinese Carry Out people be trying to pass me that pint of free sweet diabetes tea..
180s.jpg

I be like..
leo-orange-juice.gif

Yeah I remember trying one of those Shaq drinks when they first came out, straight basura.

I don't even remember the flavor, just that it was terrible lol

This is the only Arizona I drink Zero Calories, Less than a gram of sugar and no High Fructose Corn Syrup.

Accidentally bought 2 juggs of the other Arizona. I'm diluting them with water.
dfb73caf-3f13-4a89-bfb6-b8adbfe51a12_1.c8ff4b8a538c9bc147720c7966e0e9ab.jpeg

Funny thing is I was just thinking to myself “you lied b; you would bust down the Arizona with the Asian lady on it in a second”:lol: But like you said these are really just tea not diet or aspartame filled either, just tea.

The thing is tho finding these canned out in the wild is rare lmao.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom