do u wear shoes inside ur house?

Barefoot.
Flip flops.

I only wear shoes indoors when I just get home or before I leave home.

PS: I'm not Asian.

Any footwear that has been used outdoors I expect to come off before stepping off the rug at the door. Socks or slides in the house for me except for a pair of cross trainers I work out in that have never touched the outdoors.

yes

wearing just socks makes the shoes stink that you put on later

haven't worn slippers since a kid yet i see them as a decent option

...if you put the shoes on still wearing the socks you wore around the house...the socks will be dirty on
the bottom no matter how clean you keep the floors...this will make your shoes smell much faster than if you just wear
clean, unworn-around-the-house socks in the shoes

shoes off when you step through the door... i dont understand how people can do it especially if they have carpet.... like if you go out to the bar, club, strip club.. the bathrooms floors are filthy.. who know what kind of mixed up liquids your standing in.. you aint bringing that **** in my house... i had a cousin who passed out in the restroom floor at the club.. dude was smelling like piss, we threw him in the trunk and took him home..

though not my home, but...(if someone is having a party or group of people over) i actually find it offensive if they demand i take my shoes off at the door

...i don't have any yeezy's, but imagine being asked to take em off & leave em near the front door while you go ahead on in a mingle...leaving them unattended

i'd bounce first

Last edited:
though not my home, but...(if someone is having a party or group of people over) i actually find it offensive if they demand i take my shoes off at the door

...i don't have any yeezy's, but imagine being asked to take em off & leave em near the front door while you go ahead on in a mingle...leaving them unattended

i'd bounce first
if someone is asking you to respect their rules for the house why would you offended.. leaving kicks at the door unattended? if worried about your kicks getting jacked then you are hanging out with the wrong group of people.. i have my own house.. i have had parties and what not and no one makes a deal about it.. no one has ever had their shoes stolen.. if you want to keep your shoes on, go hang out in the garage...

^well, i appreciate the hypothetical invitation - even if it's just for the garage - probably for the best

cause if i show up, i'm leaving either your house or garage smelling like a dead skunk anyway

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom