do u wear shoes inside ur house?

Ya. I mean I don't actively try and wear them around the house, but I'll leave em on when I walk in the door and stuff.

my friends think im crazy when i tell them to take their shoes off at my crib. when im at someone elses crib i dont mind. i feel more comfortable actually

i take my shoes off but no carpets so shoes no shoes it dont matter me

Last edited:
Y'all ain't got house slippers?

Even if I go to friends house I take off my shoes

Shoes will not be worn in my house period, no exception. If you cannot respect the rules of my house then you are not welcomed. I abide by all the rules of my friends and families house so the same will be done to mine. Me and the wife have a closet at the door where you can put your shoes so there not left outside.

As for me, when I'm in the crib...

View media item 576859
They have never seen the outdoors and never will !

Yup when i first get in and about to leave to go somewhere. Also when having a party.

Last edited:
I've always walked around barefoot since a kid. now that i have my own place i always take my shoes off when i step in the door and I have a rack right by the door for my shoes. i need to start telling other people to take their shoes off as well

...if you put the shoes on still wearing the socks you wore around the house...the socks will be dirty on
the bottom no matter how clean you keep the floors...this will make your shoes smell much faster than if you just wear
clean, unworn-around-the-house socks in the shoes

Clean your floors b.

I have a pair that I wear around the house sometimes and of course my sandals. I hate walking barefoot on hardwood floors.

I think this is a United States thing. Never seen it done anywhere but the U.S.  I think it's absolutely filthy to walk around in your house in the same sneakers/shoes that you do outside. 

Bedrooms (carpet) =Barefoot or socks

Rest of the crib (laminate/tiles) =Slippers

Never wear kicks inside.

Back
Top Bottom