do u wear shoes inside ur house?

i dont think i have ever been to a house where people were shoes around, unless its a house party

dumbest thread of the year. when you're at home you could wear whatever you like. unless ur house is made out of glass. where people from outside can see what SHOES you wear

i dont wear my shoes at home.

Asian BTW

but my in laws (also Asian) always wear their shoes when they are in my house.

Whatever, they arent over that often and I just tell my Salvadorean housekeeper to scrub my floors extra good.

No, my mom gets pissed at me if I do, unless I'm heading out. Other then that, it's barefoot. She says I walk like the people from D.R, barefoot... :smh:

no but I do wear a pair of indoor hoop shoes to dribble in the basement. I always have socks on, 99% of the time in my life. only time im without socks is changing socks, showering, that's it.

y u lie niketalk?!? quick scan shows most say they don't but a quick scan through wdywt proves otherwise. wearing shoes in the house is filthy :x

Reactions: ct3
Y'all ain't got house slippers?

Even if I go to friends house I take off my shoes
This.  I wear slippers, socks, or just go barefoot in my house.  No way I'd even feel comfortable wearing anything more than basketball shorts and a t-shirt in my house.
y u lie niketalk?!? quick scan shows most say they don't but a quick scan through wdywt proves otherwise. wearing shoes in the house is filthy
sick.gif
laugh.gif
I remember dudes would post full outfits, shoes included, and say "just around the house."  I even hate having family parties at my place because I have to dress up in the house...

Shoes off at the door
Im White BTW
White people always get pissed off though when i tell them to take their shoes off.
Asians do it naturally
latino friends dont care
black friends dont care
but white poeple catch feelings and complain :smh:

Nope, my mom would have killed me if I even thought about it. I use socks or slides. I occasionally go barefoot during the night/morning.

I not gonna lie I just started doing this and I'm 28. I remember being young and thinking I should always be ready to move leave so I always kept my sneakers or shoes on until I showered. Recently though I have just given up and take them off at the door.

I don't really see how it's that big of a deal. LOL at some of you judging others and calling them filthy. It's only filthy if you don't clean your floors regularly. So many contradictions in this thread.

How many people do you see that have dogs that have a doggy door. Guess what...that dog is in and out of the house ALL the time. Walking on dirt, grass, laying down outside. Then that dog is back inside, laying on floors, the couch, and walking all over the house. In, out, in, out, back inside again. HOW IS THAT ANY DIFFERENT? In fact...it's probably worse because they walk all over dirt and grass and have no descrepancy about avoiding messy things like mud. But no one judges that the same because it's just widely accepted. Even without the doggy door, they are still walked outside, then brought back in and are walking all over the house. IT'S THE SAME THING, probably worse.

Also, you expect a friend that comes over to remove their shoes...but if you have a party you don't? When there's 20 times more people  at the very  least over? And they are more than likely in and out of the house several times? Makes no sense.

I usually remove my shoes in my house because it's more comfortable (but not always, like if I know I'm leaving again soon). If I have guests over I prefer if they remove them but won't say so out loud. They are a guest in my home and I want them to be as comfortable as possible. If they wanna wear shoes, I let em wear shoes. That being said, I keep a clean crib so they usually remove them instinctively. But for those that don't. Whatever. I don't mind cleaning up after them. 

If I'm at someone else's house I usually take them off. I usually just follow whatever their norm is.

Hate everyone in this thread. My shoes are comfortable. Hell yeah i keep em on til i get into bed or decide to chill.

The floor is the floor for the reason. You germaphobes dont have to lick it. And you can also clean it regularly :lol:

People really treat the floor like a persian rug or some mess

Its about having a clean sanitary house. I take my shoes off out of habit when i visit other people.

When i leave and the bottom of my socks look like i moonwalked down a NYC subway platform.
indifferent.gif

Youre nasty b.

I can't imagine what some of you dudes bathrooms look like. 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom