Do you believe in Karma ?

People are using different definitions of Karma in this thread.

Group A: Get what you put out

Group B: Past lives influence current life

But I fully believe the law of reciprocity exists. When dealing with other humans, MORE TIMES THAN NOT, you get what you put out. (I said more times than not).

But I am not sure there is a Scorekeeper keeping tabs on everyone's " + / - "

People are using different definitions of Karma in this thread.

Group A: Get what you put out

Group B: Past lives influence current life

But I fully believe the law of reciprocity exists. When dealing with other humans, MORE TIMES THAN NOT, you get what you put out. (I said more times than not).

But I am not sure there is a Scorekeeper keeping tabs on everyone's " + / - "
There are going to be a lot of surprised people here, once all of this is over.

People do tend to understand, and then even misunderstanding the bastardized version of Karma, as it isn't as simple as many explain it to be. They tend to know of the bastardized version. You get back what you put out, blah blah blah, but that is not the real deal. The bastardized version will have you looking at the poor through a superficial observance, which is used to guilt people into serving their oppressors, exactly in the way that the pie in the sky theory works.

However, I am enjoying this discussion! Reading some of the thoughts most definitely is entertaining.

Last edited:
Not in the woo sense that some believe karma to be.

Your karma is what you make it. Your actions have implications, for better or worse. The implications of said actions may not manifest themselves immediately and it generally takes time before they do.

One good deed begets another. Similarly doing bad will eventually culminate in bad being done onto you.

Now b/c karma isn’t some sort of mystical force governing the universe & its inhabitants the aforementioned isn’t always the case. You have good people who go through life being dealt one bad hand after the other and you have morally bankrupt, self serving individuals who skate through life without any repercussions for their actions.

That’s life.

Not in the woo sense that some believe karma to be.

Your karma is what you make it. Your actions have implications, for better or worse. The implications of said actions may not manifest themselves immediately and it generally takes time before they do.

One good deed begets another. Similarly doing bad will eventually culminate in bad being done onto you.

Now b/c karma isn’t some sort of mystical force governing the universe & its inhabitants the aforementioned isn’t always the case. You have good people who go through life being dealt one bad hand after the other and you have morally bankrupt, self serving individuals who skate through life without any repercussions for their actions.

That’s life.
Or a curse.

karma?

we really gonna talk about karma amid a pandemic, economic crash, and worldwide civil unrest?

karma?

gon talk about karma when Jeff Bezos made thirteen billion dollars yesterday while mfs died in the streets?

same day!

karma?!

where´s the ¨comes around¨ for somebody like President Donald John Trump?

karma?

talkin´ bout karma?

karma??

There is no doubt that a lot of dark energy is controlling much of the planet right now, which explains people like Bezos, Trump, Putin, and the rest being in control. White men. That dark energy can and will protect its own, as what you see doing well, isn't really a truly good energy to begin with. Bad can and will protect bad, just as good energy protects good.

Karma in these cases, is irrelevant due to what is in control. Since many have indeed been christianized, then no longer connected ancestrally through spiritual means, many do not know how to battle against those dark forces that are in control of much of the world.

But then again tragedies like Nipsey, Kobe and many others are unexplainable in relation to this...
Lettuce pretend Karma exists in the standard Western form of how it is projected.

Who is to say those deaths fall into the "unexplainable" category? Are they unexplainable because WE only see thw death in isolation? We have no clue the dirt those men had on their hands.

Who is to say that Kobe or Nipsey didn't get in trouble pissing off the wrong people?

Kobe had MANY enemies, and isn't the good dude that you think he was, simply because you were a fan of his.

There is the family dynamic as well. Kobe COULD have been a good dude to some, but someone in Kobe's family, his wife perhaps, could have pissed someone off, wanting her to suffer.

So are the effects of karma the result of personal actions? Or are they the result of the people who you are in proximity to?

Interesting to see the definition change

Bad karma gonna get me if I ride in a car with a thief?

So are the effects of karma the result of personal actions? Or are they the result of the people who you are in proximity to?

Interesting to see the definition change

Bad karma gonna get me if I ride in a car with a thief?

I think some people just catch strays. Innocent bystanders. Then I feel some people are the debt. Seems like a little of both.

considering your last question, it may if you get pulled over. or they do and name your name. but we could always just call that or any of this “chance”.

There is no doubt that a lot of dark energy is controlling much of the planet right now, which explains people like Bezos, Trump, Putin, and the rest being in control. White men. That dark energy can and will protect its own, as what you see doing well, isn't really a truly good energy to begin with. Bad can and will protect bad, just as good energy protects good.

you’re talking about occult energies I’m assuming? magick, worship, geometry, overt use of obelisks/pillars, etc etc?

If nobody knows, then who am I to explain?....
There is a difference in not knowing vs. something being unexplainable.

Similar to the relationship of inability and impossible.

The nobody represents the Niketalk population in this case. None of us know but that doesn't make it unexplainable.

Back
Top Bottom