Do you believe in Karma ?

It’s hard for me to believe in it when it’s kids in 3rd world countries and even kids here in the states getting abused and living a horrible miserable life. They didn’t do nothing do deserve that. And if they’re collateral damage for the misdeeds of their parents, that’s pretty crappy.

Yes and I also think that liberal conjecture and innuendo are existential threat to our country.

It’s hard for me to believe in it when it’s kids in 3rd world countries and even kids here in the states getting abused and living a horrible miserable life. They didn’t do nothing do deserve that. And if they’re collateral damage for the misdeeds of their parents, that’s pretty crappy.

put some of them kids in the jungle or a tough situation, and I BET 9/10 they fare better than kids born with privilege. The toughest, most resilient people, and the fearless ones usually have gone through plenty tough times

This pandemic is a PERFECT example of those who are built tough, and those who are not. We’ve seen it the past 5 months. A lot of people being affected by karma right now. Or someone close

Does considering justice to be relative to an individual's beliefs undermine the concept of karma?

I feel like it does.
Not at all. My ego is in check. I know I am but a grain of salt in the ocean. How I feel about what happens to someone else really doesn’t matter.

Their situation now is now is not their situation forever. You don’t know if their situation will turn around in future. How they say, “struggle builds character..”.

I believe in the law of attraction b4 I believe in Karma. The concept of Karma is pretty much black & white in regards to being good & bad. Good & Bad is mostly subjective. You attract what u believe in and/or work toward.

Clearly all of those people did something to deserve their misfortune

Same with children who get cancer...they may seem like innocents, but you don't know what kind of foul stuff they've done to deserve their illness
Maybe it’s not just happening to the children. How do you think the parents feel? Plus they get FIRE *** weed.

The traditional meaning of karma is tied in with rebirth and the afterlife. Hindus and Buddhists believe the spirit lives on in a different body and continues cycle after cycle. So karma can affect us next week or in future lives.

Why don't we hear people mention karma after good is done/said more often?

The mentioning of it usually succeeds an action someone has a distaste for

Just supernatural nonsense, honestly. The core of karma lies in confirmation bias

Last edited:
Or do you THINK you dont do anything to anyone?

I know. Not saying I'm perfect or anything like that but I'm caring, peaceful, loyal, dependable & respectful dude. I just don't understand why certain things have happened to me (nothing crazy or earth shattering) but it is what it is I guess.

Why don't we hear people mention karma after good is done/said more often?

The mentioning of it usually succeeds an action someone has a distaste for

Just supernatural nonsense, honestly. The core of karma lies in confirmation bias
Perspective... and mostly because humans are full of ****. When something bad happens, it’s karma. When something good happens, the ego is quick to take credit.

Back
Top Bottom