do you dispose of the condom after having sex?

I would never sleep with a girl that I could concievably seeing doing something convoluted like "trap me." I don't find women with "nothing to lose" like that attractive

I would never sleep with a girl that I could concievably seeing doing something convoluted like "trap me." I don't find women with "nothing to lose" like that attractive

Yea I'm not understanding why every NT'er thinks a girl is trying to trap them

tie a knot and trash it...

funny story. I was at my ex's house one time and we had just finished a session.

tied the condom and left it on the bed and just laid in bed for a few minutes.

go to throw it in the trash but the condom is missing.

turns out her weiner dog ate it
laugh.gif
sick.gif

you thin you'd see it coming?

that's cute

always be careful out there bros

that's cute

this guy gets it.

I used to be like... NTers think all the yambs want their babies... Y'all tripping...

As I get older, I'm truly starting to see how much having a baby means to these women.

Some don't care who the daddy is... Some want stability. All want him to be loaded, though...

I'm slightly weening myself off #teamraw... Not saying my seamans are oh so valuable.... But I'm trying to build something...

Don't want to stumble w/ a kid from a chick I aineem really feeling.

I wear condoms. I don't trust any girl with poking the holes in my condoms so I do it myself. If that trick gets pregnant with the spermicide and the other obstacles of using a condom then that future kid deserves to be mine. Kid be hustle harder than you boy L. Flynt.

#survivalofthefittest

:lol: when i was with this random i took that ish out the trash and threw it away later.

Could never be to safe females these days.

Anyone's girl or hook up try Encare?
This girl contraceptive that you the girl puts inside their vagina and it dissolves in 10 mins and it's a spermicide. You can go in raw and bust your nut.

My boy swears on this.

this guy gets it.

I used to be like... NTers think all the yambs want their babies... Y'all tripping...

As I get older, I'm truly starting to see how much having a baby means to these women.

Some don't care who the daddy is... Some want stability. All want him to be loaded, though...

I'm slightly weening myself off #teamraw... Not saying my seamans are oh so valuable.... But I'm trying to build something...

Don't want to stumble w/ a kid from a chick I aineem really feeling.

that's cute

While I agree with you that one should be careful when evaluating who you sleep with, I don't agree with the sentiment that all women out there are aiming to trap men into unwillingly impregnating them. I'm sure this happens; however, if you do an adequate job of screening potential mates you're not gonna run into this problem. I agree that women want babies; however, that doesn't mean that they want a baby with every random guy they sleep with. The opportunity cost of having a child is a lot greater for highly educated women with good careers. There's no benefit for a women in said position to go and "trap" a guy. I don't associate with women who aren't educated and happy with their career prospects, therefore, "getting trapped" isn't too much of a worry for me, though I still practice safe sex.

Back
Top Bottom