do you dispose of the condom after having sex?

While I agree with you that one should be careful when evaluating who you sleep with, I don't agree with the sentiment that all women out there are aiming to trap men into unwillingly impregnating them. I'm sure this happens; however, if you do an adequate job of screening potential mates you're not gonna run into this problem. I agree that women want babies; however, that doesn't mean that they want a baby with every random guy they sleep with. The opportunity cost of having a child is a lot greater for highly educated women with good careers. There's no benefit for a women in said position to go and "trap" a guy. I don't associate with women who aren't educated and happy with their career prospects, therefore, "getting trapped" isn't too much of a worry for me, though I still practice safe sex.

I'm not saying all women are trying to trap men fam, there are plenty of good women in the world and yeah, you gotta do your best to screen them

All I'm saying is a lot of these chicks are not the angels that dudes make them out to be, and don't think it's that easy to tell. Highly educated women with good careers are not exempt from craziness :lol: .

I'm sure you can find plenty of dudes that never saw it coming from the woman they were with. "No way, she's not like that" >D

I'm not saying all women are trying to trap men fam, there are plenty of good women in the world and yeah, you gotta do your best to screen them

All I'm saying is a lot of these chicks are not the angels that dudes make them out to be, and don't think it's that easy to tell. Highly educated women with good careers are not exempt from craziness :lol: .

I'm sure you can find plenty of dudes that never saw it coming from the woman they were with. "No way, she's not like that" >D
this guy gets it.

I just throw it in toilet and flush. I never thought of getting trapped.

this guy gets it.

I used to be like... NTers think all the yambs want their babies... Y'all tripping...

As I get older, I'm truly starting to see how much having a baby means to these women.

Some don't care who the daddy is... Some want stability. All want him to be loaded, though...

I'm slightly weening myself off #teamraw... Not saying my seamans are oh so valuable.... But I'm trying to build something...

Don't want to stumble w/ a kid from a chick I aineem really feeling.

you thin you'd see it coming?

that's cute

always be careful out there bros

While I agree with you that one should be careful when evaluating who you sleep with, I don't agree with the sentiment that all women out there are aiming to trap men into unwillingly impregnating them. I'm sure this happens; however, if you do an adequate job of screening potential mates you're not gonna run into this problem. I agree that women want babies; however, that doesn't mean that they want a baby with every random guy they sleep with. The opportunity cost of having a child is a lot greater for highly educated women with good careers. There's no benefit for a women in said position to go and "trap" a guy. I don't associate with women who aren't educated and happy with their career prospects, therefore, "getting trapped" isn't too much of a worry for me, though I still practice safe sex.

View media item 624440

Tie them up, put em in a plastic grocery bag, and take them with me when I leave. Then put them in the trash at my own crib.

Can't be trusting these females, NT.

Idk why y'all killing y'all selves taking it home and tying them in knots before flushing. Once them boys hit the air , its over for em

1. Remove condom

2. Go to bathroom

3. Fill condom up with water to make sure there are no holes

4. Dump contents into sink

5. Tie condom into knot

6. Flush

#teamparanoid

Back
Top Bottom