do you dispose of the condom after having sex?

happy.gif
laugh.gif
...you ***** you!
roll.gif

I thought when nut comes to into contact with the air it looses its fertility?

Last edited:
Problems would be solved if people just finish on the booty like i do and wipe off with a warm towel

No idea how long it lives but it has to stay potent for some amount of time or else sperm donation wouldn't exist
Obviously its not chilling on a laboratory counter

Its usually frozen shortly after donation... S/O my man Google for the info

No idea how long it lives but it has to stay potent for some amount of time or else sperm donation wouldn't exist

Obviously its not chilling on a laboratory counter

Its usually frozen shortly after donation... S/O my man Google for the info

Obviously not.

Not what I meant to imply. I meant that you're finishing into a container. It's getting exposed to air for at least a lil bit

Si theoretically it's not that much time/air exposure for the turkey baster method

Nah that condom getting stuck scenario happen to me before too and I wear the right size

The methods of disposing the condom though :smh: gotta stop messing with thots

Happened to me before we were both scared i felt that a world class gyno that day
mean.gif
How did  you  lose a condom inside of  a girl.....****....stop wearing it like sweatpants then
eek.gif
 you've never worn an Iverson before? baggy condoms are clutch when you're smashing on the corner and you need a place to hide your piece in case someone tries to run up on you

true story...my gf in hs and I were having sex on my bed in hs...my mom comes home so I proceed to put her between my bed and futon I throw cover over her so it looks like im just a lazy slob that doesnt make his bed..anyways I pulled the rubber off and tried to get rid of it..next I put my pants on and go talk to my mom then sneak my girl out..so were outside talkin and one of her friends come pick us up...we go to her house friends house where her dad who just got out of jail doing a 10 year bid and her grandmother who is a pastor live..so im in the kitchen talking and all of a sudden I hear..."WHY IS THERE A USED CONDOM ON THE FLOOR????"....I look down its the orange flavor condom we were using..dont judge me....her dad says come here..He's lookin at me dead in my eyes and ask me is this your condom..im like yea I thought I got rid of it..He starts laughin and was like it must of been stuck to your leg..your alrite me with me man...the grandmother likewise didn't care that much she was more happy that  I using protection moreso than anything but she did clown me for using a orange condom lol

just curioius whats a good condom for "smaller, thicker" guys. magnums too baggy

Had some angry sex with my ex once (while she was still my ex) thew the condom in the trash and thought nothing of it. She takes a pic of her holding it up and says "I could really F you up if I wanted"....

FLUSHHHHHHHH guise!

I wrap it in tissue and throw it out my back window. Living in NYC apartments FTW lol

Ya'll tripping. When it's not #teamraw (rarity), the years of fapping got my timing down. I be on my quick draw steez, no disposal needed. 
View media item 649375

REAL TEARS LMFAO :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: one of the better threads in general now

*dead* at quickdraw steez + gif execution.

>my gf lets me shoot the club up every damn time. unless she messes up her pill schedule...:smh:

Back
Top Bottom