Do you ever go to the movies or out to eat by yourself?

I often prepare myself a lunch to sneak into the movies for the matinees. On Friday and Saturday evenings I often go to the park and feed the pigeons while I watch couples stroll. On Sundays I often attend chapels to watch people get married, I sit in the back, enjoy a slice of cake........and leave.

#forever

#alone

#forever..................

Last edited:
I have absolutely no problems watching a flick or eating (at a restaurant) by myself.

Mind you, if I eat at a restaurant I'm likely to sit at the bar area or wherever there's close proximity to a TV.

Some instances are just meant to be social......you wouldn't throw a party and not invite anyone would you?

Almost anything is okay to be done on your own now and then, but I wouldn't make it a habit.

Things I actually like doing solo:
1. Park --- them females be out dere
2. Mall --- shop on my own time
3. Bike Ride --- only the sound of nature and my thoughts
4. Smoking a doobie while driving alone at night :nthat:  ---- that fire mixed with a hot album and the stars to light the way home....

Agree except for the bike and park thing.

I sometimes check out movies around 1pm on my days off. Never during high business hours. Nothing like not having to pass the popcorn.lol

If I go to Applebee's or something I'll chill at the bar and have a few drinks and meet new people order some food eat. Text 1 of my yambs go over smash and then smoke a j. Yeeah

yeah its nice and relaxing. U get to think about things and focus on yourself, way nicer then spending your time with other people

roll.gif
why tho?
idk, I like looking at the world as I eat I guess, been like that since a kid.

Might hit a movie by myself tonight now that you say it.

Last edited:
i watch movies by myself sometimes if none of my family and friends are around. its refreshing to knw that you can watch and enjoy the movie in peace

I eat by myself sometimes, and ive met some pretty cool people while doin it.

i dnt get why most people are afraid to do stuff alone. like you swear youre really a loner and have no friends or fam.

Dnt let other people's perception deter you frm having a fun time. You really never knw what or who you can find.

I like doing things solo a lot of the time, so I have no problem getting lunch/breakfast/dinner by myself if no one is around to come with me.

I also prefer to go shopping by myself as well. I'll try on 10 things in 2 different sizes, I don't like making people wait for me.... Unless it's my girl

Solo activities >

I go to the movies all the time by myself. Get that $5 special in the morning. My girl ******* at me for it because I see movies she wants to see. $5 >>> $22-$25 for the both of us.

I don't mind eating alone. Do it often at work during a break.

I watched a movie by myself one time it was cool I don't care about eating alone Im focused on the food than who ever the **** I'm with

I love lunch and beer by myself

I saw one movie by myself while I waited for friends to get down the shore when I lived there...Signs in 2002

The older you get, the easier it becomes to do things alone. When you're 20-25 you really do feel like a pathetic loser for even contemplating eating or watching a movie alone. Eventually your peers become meaningless though. That's where I'm at now. Life can be meaningless like that if you really analyze it.

With that said, I still won't eat alone at a crowded or hip restaurant. It's just awkward eating alone with groups of people around you chatting about Mumford & Sons second album and chambray. You try to look like you're messing with your phone but they know you can hear them and they proceed to sound as cool as possible. It's like they want you to join their conversation but you don't wanna be THAT loner.

Last edited:
i can do both alone

usually lunch or matinee

its never like dinner alone or friday premier of a movie at 8pm though

I've gotten to regular sit down restaurants plenty of times by myself (uno's, ihop) I remember I got flaked on real bad by this girl and I said screw it and went to the movies solo :lol:...I think it helps me relax, don't see anything wrong with it

Can you eat at the bar if you're not ordering dranks? Do you just walk in and sit at the bar and they'll take your food order?

Back
Top Bottom