Do You Give Homeless People Money?

Most of the time I don't...

I'll just give them the heisman and keep it pushin'

guys with signs like this get no love

homeless.jpg

No. I feel sorry for em but I don't trust them. They could be lying or just take the money and buy drugs or alcohol.

rarely..

but a couple yrs back, i gave half a blunt to the bum outside of a blockbuster. i felt good about myself..

Some of 'em.

If they look honest Ill give em the benefit of the doubt & throw em a few dollars. If I can though, I like to give em food that way you know for sure yourdonation is goin to good use.

i usually just give some change...i dont see bums often enough living in the burbs that i can't not feel bad. I'm sure if i lived in the city and sawbums frequently then I wouldn't give money because there can only be so many times until it gets to the point where i dont care enough to give them moneyanymore.

never.
honestly, i feel that 90% of the time (or even more) they're gonna use it to buy drugs/alcohol.

Every now and then I will. Unfortunately downtown chicago got one on every block so its hard to tell who really needshelp and who just begging

Not too much. Sometimes. Only when I don't need it, or if they don't go around begging for it from everyone on the streets.

More than not, though, I'll shoot 'em a hash brown or somethin' from Mickey D's.

if I was cakin' like Bill Gates, I would probably go up to one of those bums and just give him like a grand in cash straight up.

Once in a while I'll give out some change to the homeless. Sometimes I even go out my way to get something to eat and ask them questions about theirlives. How it happened and all that jazz.

Hell no I do not give homeless $!@ people here money.

Really it is for 1 reason:

Homeless dudes here got wack pan-handelin game.

I'm walking through the mall and the homeless dude is posted up on the rail just beggin'. So he stop me and my cousin. Now me and my cousin aren'treally all that rude enough to dog him so we let him speak.

Why homie gonna hit us with the ," Yeah, lemme get 40 dollas for my online classes, Im tryin to get meh education, ya see?"

Me and my cousin stoneface him and keep on walkin.

I would have broke bread with the dude, too. If only his panhandleing game wasn't so mediocre.

Ill give em advice on they signs...I told one 2 make one that said 'Obama aint the only one that need change'...I came back later that day and he wascakin...they was makin it hail on him with all them damn coins...

i went to 7-11 a few weeks ago and when i came out there were these two cracked out lookin cats askin for 50 cent for a "soda." my friend next to mewas jigglin change in his pocket so he gave it to them and as soon as they got it, no joke they sprinted down the street into darkness. funniest thing i sawthat week but also the saddest at the same time.

Nope especially when I see the same bums posted up at the same places daily. Usually determines whether I go to certain 7-11's or not.

Back
Top Bottom