Do You Give Homeless People Money?

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

I like to pump fake like I'm about to give them something.
roll.gif

Never have...never will.

Food may indeed be better seeing as with cash they can blow it. Its amazing at the number of homeless people we have. We need more programs to get them back ontheir feet.

other day i see dude with his head down at the corner with a cup in front of him. i stop at the corner to wait for the walk sign so i decide to look back. isee the stupid mofo on the phone. that !+%! had me heated cuz his cup was full of money.

next day i see him again, but this time just sitting there. i catch a glimpse of his sign, it said "need $23 for sleeping bag" at first i wondered,when he does get money, why doesnt he cross out the 23 and update his progress, makes it more legit. so whatever, i keep it moving.
a block down, isee another bum, i catch a glimpse of his sign, "need $23 for hotel room" in the same handwriting. now that !+%! got me thinking,these asswads got scam rings collecting money.

In the U.S. I Dont cuz they buy stupid stuff with it. but when i go to mex and crossing the border at night i see kids barefoot and sad so i give each a coupledollars.

sometimes i do... if i have spare change

Sometimes i'll give them Gift Certificates for free Ice Cream cone at McD's or stuff like that.. just so they can't spend the money on drugs...

I give food to the homeless but rarely money. The only reason I give money to a homeless person is if they are really really mentally ill. I feel bad for them.They shouldn't be on the streets , they should be in a mental hospital to try to help them with medication.

Originally Posted by The Kid Fiasco

In the U.S. I Dont cuz they buy stupid stuff with it. but when i go to mex and crossing the border at night i see kids barefoot and sad so i give each a couple dollars.

I know that breaks my heart. America gets criticized a lot but I have never seen a homeless child here.

Nope. I knew a guy that wasnt homeless, had a pretty nice house etc....He told me he used to go and panhandle, sometimes come back with around $800 a day.

I dont trust those guys.

Nope. To many crackheads/alchoholics around my way. I can't tell the difference no more and I don't support habits.

no, I never give them money. Only food, and I only give food to the bums that looks like they really need it.

And I hate bums that begs!

Depends, somtimes at the gas station a dude would come up and offer to wash my windows. When it's like that I say no but still throw him change or whateverI have on me anyway.

I usually give my change after i get food to the homeless guy outside my local Chinese restaurant, Ill hook him up wit a dollar or w/e cuz he be out there inthe cold and +#$%. But I will never dig in my pockets for change because of a previous L I had taken and am still salty over after 3 years.

I was going in to get gas and dude was askin for change so i was like iight w/e. I start diggin in my pockets forgetting that i had put my earrings in mypocket because they were hurting my ears earlier. I inadvertantly gave dude my earrings and didnt realize it till I got to my boys crib and went to putt hemback in my ears. Homeless guy prolly sold em for 30 dollars and had the time of his life passed out drunk as hell.

Originally Posted by NINE to FIVE

Some of 'em.

If they look honest Ill give em the benefit of the doubt & throw em a few dollars. If I can though, I like to give em food that way you know for sure your donation is goin to good use.
*fixed*

Im a nice guy and i do feel bad, BUT with gas prices and this economy were in I try to save every penny

Back
Top Bottom