Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Speaking of Large Professor,

It Aint Hard To Tell is the greatest Nas song

I can't pick a greatest but it's definitely one of my favs.

When I heard this,
"Nas, I analyze, drop a Jewel
Inhale from the L, school a fool well, you feel it like braille
It ain't hard to tell, I kick the skill like Shaquille holds a pill
Vocabulary spills I'm Ill
Plus Matic, I freak beats slam it like Iron Shiek
Jam like a tech with correct techniques"

Mannnneee Kid Wave :smh: :pimp:

Speaking of Large Professor,

It Aint Hard To Tell is the greatest Nas song

Can't disagree with this. I still get the same feeling I get when I heard this song for the first time.

"I jam like a tech with correct technique", simple, but that line still hard af when you recite it. Can't explain it.

I also sat next to Large Professor on the back of a bus once, no ********

I can't pick a greatest but it's definitely one of my favs.

When I heard this,
"Nas, I analyze, drop a Jewel
Inhale from the L, school a fool well, you feel it like braille
It ain't hard to tell, I kick the skill like Shaquille holds a pill
Vocabulary spills I'm Ill
Plus Matic, I freak beats slam it like Iron Shiek
Jam like a tech with correct techniques"

Mannnneee Kid Wave :smh: :pimp:
The mic is contacted, I attract clientele
My mic check is life or death, breathing a sniper's death
I exhale the yellow smoke of buddha through righteous steps
Deep like The Shinin', sparkle like a diamond
Sneak a uzi on the island in my army jacket lining
Hit the Earth like a comet, invasion
Nas is like the Afrocentric Asian, half-man, half-amazing

Are you ******* kidding me?
Can't disagree with this. I still get the same feeling I get when I heard this song for the first time.

"I jam like a tech with correct technique", simple, but that line still hard af when you recite it. Can't explain it.

I also sat next to Large Professor on the back of a bus once, no bull****

I said it before, certain songs transport you to different locations. I can be on the beach in Hawaii and if I play this it'll make me grab my The Northface Jacket

So Donte DiVencenzo, guard who plays for 'Nova who balled out last night, is in hot water about "offensive" tweet from when he was in High School. I read into it and its all about him say the n-word when quoting a Meek Mill verse.

Maybe I'm not black enough (or sensitive enough) but I really don't care about stories like this. The kid was quoting a Meek Mill song on twitter and we're supposed to call him a racist now? This fake outrage is disingenuous as heck to me.

Aaliyah is the most overrated female star I ever seen. Everything she did can be traced back to R. Kelly, Timberland, Missy Elliott. They literally made her in every sense. She can't sing for squat live, sounds terrible on her own professional records, sucked at acting, can't dance, and had terrible stage presence. Even in her interviews she had no energy.

RIP though. Died way too young.

Drake is the modern 2pac
download.jpeg

So Donte DiVencenzo, guard who plays for 'Nova who balled out last night, is in hot water about "offensive" tweet from when he was in High School. I read into it and its all about him say the n-word when quoting a Meek Mill verse.

Maybe I'm not black enough (or sensitive enough) but I really don't care about stories like this. The kid was quoting a Meek Mill song on twitter and we're supposed to call him a racist now? This fake outrage is disingenuous as heck to me.

why do people need to say it
he wouldn't quote a song
calling a jewish man a epithet
or a mexican
so why ok to use the n word
black folks being "ok"
with everyone using the word
and "see no harm"
i someone else saying it
is exactly why they feel its ok

Back
Top Bottom