Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

@ninjahood
what about kym witley

depositphotos_70341967-stock-photo-kym-whitley.jpg
Where is hia father. Why does that boy have a t-shirt tucked into his jeans as if he us a 40 year old "suburban" man.

NT is 99.9% a black community as a website and forums. Meth will NEVER release the demographic stats.If you aren’t black on NT then you are a minority on here.

Only black people think Space Jam is a oscar worthy movie.

NT is 99.9% a black community as a website and forums. Meth will NEVER release the demographic stats.If you aren’t black on NT then you are a minority on here.

about 10 years ago or maybe earlier a census was conducted on NT, and there were quite a number of asians on here. Don’t know now.

Nah. More Asians here overall.

Not sure the caliber of people that you associate with, however, as a black person, I have never thought for 1 day in my entire life that Space Jam was Oscar Worthy. IMO it isn't even "Blackbuster" B.E.T. worthy.

Not sure the caliber of people that you associate with, however, as a black person, I have never thought for 1 day in my entire life that Space Jam was Oscar Worthy. IMO it isn't even "Blackbuster" B.E.T. worthy.

I think he was being sarcastic. But i agree with you space jam had no cinematic moments to be given any motion picture award.

Fast and the Furious movies stopped being good after Tokyo Drift.
yeah you heard me Tokyo Drift, that last one about racing

Back
Top Bottom