Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

that’s the problem with moving on up. Gotta fill in all that new empty space. $$$

I remember my for my first apt, I had no furniture for the 1st year. Granted, I was hardly ever home anyway (full time job, part time student). All I had was my bed and a desk in my room.

B2ECB4D4-30C9-4507-981E-6CEA5835ACC5.png

I'm not a fan of live music. Anything live sounds worse than its studio recorded original.

As much as I have sympathy for restaurant and service workers.. if you’re a chef or cook in a restaurant and can’t cook my steak to a medium to some sort of accuracy, I think you should call it a day.

I rarely order steak when I go out cause I can make it so easily at home.. but I spoke this opinion out at dinner once with my wife and some friends and she said it made me sound “snobby”.

FWIW - I don’t take it out on anyone, and unless it’s REALLY off (like well done) I don’t even send it back. I just grumble and eat it. But it’s an opinion I hold. If I can make my steak a decent medium at home, if it’s your job idk why I rarely get my steaks coming out right when I do order them.

I'm not a fan of live music. Anything live sounds worse than its studio recorded original.
In the genres I enjoy, you sacrifice that level of production and sound quality for a massive amount of feel, improvisation, and unique embellishments on songs you know and love.

One of the worst concerts I’ve ever been to was Chris Stapleton.. he sounded IDENTICAL to his album. Vocal runs, guitar solos, absolutely everything. I remember that to this day. Can’t stand that.

As much as I have sympathy for restaurant and service workers.. if you’re a chef or cook in a restaurant and can’t cook my steak to a medium to some sort of accuracy, I think you should call it a day.

I rarely order steak when I go out cause I can make it so easily at home.. but I spoke this opinion out at dinner once with my wife and some friends and she said it made me sound “snobby”.

FWIW - I don’t take it out on anyone, and unless it’s REALLY off (like well done) I don’t even send it back. I just grumble and eat it. But it’s an opinion I hold. If I can make my steak a decent medium at home, if it’s your job idk why I rarely get my steaks coming out right when I do order them.

It's not that you're a snob, but you're greatly underestimating the job of a grill cook.

Cooking a nice steak at home doesn't mean you can handle working a grill at a restaurant.

Last edited:

You've never worked fast food or at any kind of restaurant, have you?

-foe

Back
Top Bottom