Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

People who post a pic of their baby on IG/Facebook EVERY month since birth are weird. That lil blanket with the number circled. Go outside :smh:

Them lil nuggets look the same for months too. Tf show me a pic when it dont look like a lil mole rat no more.

People who post a pic of their baby on IG/Facebook EVERY month since birth are weird. That lil blanket with the number circled. Go outside :smh:
I used to work at a place and this dude would send a mass email to everyone pics of his kid every month or whatever. "Updated pics of ___". Man this not some kinda renovation or some ****. I dont care. I blocked him.

Oh we different on that. I love that ****. I love kids, though.

-foe
3ir575.png

I dislike parents who have a kid and make their entire life and personality revolve around their child, to an extreme. I understand that to a point you love your child and they’re your baby and your life has changed. But IMO there’s a line.

If all you talk about if we hang out or go get food or text is your baby or child, I will realize I have nothing to talk about with you and it makes me wanna avoid you until that changes.

Additionally, I hate it when I ask someone how their weekend was or how they’ve been and they start telling me about how their kid hit a double in tee ball or something like I asked about you, and all you got is what your kid did? It’s never anything interesting. Then I gotta act like I care about the macaroni art project their kid did and pretend it’s a Picasso, or I’m the bad guy.

I dislike parents who have a kid and make their entire life and personality revolve around their child, to an extreme. I understand that to a point you love your child and they’re your baby and your life has changed. But IMO there’s a line.

If all you talk about if we hang out or go get food or text is your baby or child, I will realize I have nothing to talk about with you and it makes me wanna avoid you until that changes.

Additionally, I hate it when I ask someone how their weekend was or how they’ve been and they start telling me about how their kid hit a double in tee ball or something like I asked about you, and all you got is what your kid did? It’s never anything interesting. Then I gotta act like I care about the macaroni art project their kid did and pretend it’s a Picasso, or I’m the bad guy.
Corny kid stories are annoying. Gotta keep it real. I say my 16 yr old son smashing his gf and i may be a gpa soon but i’m still handsome and still get carded and i don’t give a fuh. The story then turns to us looking at a baddie walk by and giving that smash approval :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom