Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Sweatergawd!!!!!
"I'm a cat mom."
"I'm a dog mom."
No, literally you're not.

And I know the most common response here. "Well done people can't have kids so for them..."

... that's still not their kid. They are not the mom of a cat.

-foe
That is by far the weirdest thing. Buying a dog stroller, making a IG for their dog and responding to comments like it’s the dog talking. Insanity

I dislike parents who have a kid and make their entire life and personality revolve around their child, to an extreme. I understand that to a point you love your child and they’re your baby and your life has changed. But IMO there’s a line.

If all you talk about if we hang out or go get food or text is your baby or child, I will realize I have nothing to talk about with you and it makes me wanna avoid you until that changes.

Additionally, I hate it when I ask someone how their weekend was or how they’ve been and they start telling me about how their kid hit a double in tee ball or something like I asked about you, and all you got is what your kid did? It’s never anything interesting. Then I gotta act like I care about the macaroni art project their kid did and pretend it’s a Picasso, or I’m the bad guy.
I'm that parent, and there's a reason why, but I've come to realize that people don't understand because they have wonderful lives. They're all "My buddy from college" this and "Me and my mom" that. I grew up locked in a basement by my stepmom after my real mom abandoned my sister and I when I was 5. Obviously the story doesn't get much better from there, so yes, as soon as my son was born I had every intention of given him a normal childhood including me being at every single event that he ever does and feeling unconditional, unending support. I've had friends and chicks I've dated tell me "Dude, everything is you and your son. Spend some time to yourself." I do, when he's at his mom's on the weekends, and even then I'm constantly looking for things him and I can do when I get him back.

-foe

I know the most common response here. "Well some people can't have kids so for them..."

... that's still not their kid. They are not the mom of a cat.

-foe

You reveal the trauma of your upbringing as the reason why you choose to be so involved in your son’s life. “Lucky you” is what some of those “cat moms” “dog moms” would say because you were at least able to have a kid.

You recognize the trauma of people not being able to have children and yet you still choose to downplay how they cope with it? :smh:

After watching both Documentaries
Redeem Team> Dream Team

The way the Redeem team played as a team and the level of competition they played isn’t even comparable to what the Dream Team had to deal with.

If it was the exact Dream Team Vs Redeem

Dream Team: 86
Redeem: 98

Barkley, Malone, and Bird getting killed of that high pick and roll😂

A4CF452F-E657-4874-8238-2561B04EBDC5.jpeg

Giving them 86 points is extremely generous.

I'm that parent, and there's a reason why, but I've come to realize that people don't understand because they have wonderful lives. They're all "My buddy from college" this and "Me and my mom" that. I grew up locked in a basement by my stepmom after my real mom abandoned my sister and I when I was 5. Obviously the story doesn't get much better from there, so yes, as soon as my son was born I had every intention of given him a normal childhood including me being at every single event that he ever does and feeling unconstitutional, unending support. I've had friends and chicks I've dated tell me "Dude, everything is you and your son. Spend some time to yourself." I do, when he's at his mom's on the weekends, and even then I'm constantly looking for things him and I can do when I get him back.

-foe
How did you get to *this* from someone saying posting kids on social media all the time is annoying? You okay?

Agree with the kid thing^

I think this is just our modern generation thing because we’re all too broke and waited too long and it’s hard for us to have 1 kid let alone 2+. Prior generations a lot of people had like 5-10 kids.

Think that’s so much healthier cuz nowadays parents are so over involved with their kids cuz it’s only 1 or 2 kids.

If i could rewrite society kids would just be raised by women separate from the rest of society.

5X=35

X=7

I think people are missing the point. Humans have plenty of unequivocal answers especially when it comes to simple concepts like basic arithmetic.

Now with more complex subjects, the purpose of research is to build on the knowledge we have. But to say we have no answers is erroneous.

Meh.. shout out $tacy $tacy
💯 shout out to the dads

I dislike parents who have a kid and make their entire life and personality revolve around their child, to an extreme. I understand that to a point you love your child and they’re your baby and your life has changed. But IMO there’s a line.

If all you talk about if we hang out or go get food or text is your baby or child, I will realize I have nothing to talk about with you and it makes me wanna avoid you until that changes.

Additionally, I hate it when I ask someone how their weekend was or how they’ve been and they start telling me about how their kid hit a double in tee ball or something like I asked about you, and all you got is what your kid did? It’s never anything interesting. Then I gotta act like I care about the macaroni art project their kid did and pretend it’s a Picasso, or I’m the bad guy.

as i grow older this has become more of a problem, like bruh i'm not using my day off to be around no little damn kids or be at kid heavy functions. I get that people have a special bond with their children & find it all adorable & cute..... because it's your kid

but to anyone else the **** is annoying & a task to deal with.

That being said… are you for or against kid-free weddings? Those type of functions are slightly popular

I feel when someone wants something “kid free”, they’re talking about specific kid or kids. You know, every family got at least one. If the “good” kid has to come, nobodies tripping.

Fam i went to go visit a out of state shorties crib a few months back, & that child ensured that i never date anyone with kids going forward :lol: . Lil dude wasn't even bad just hell of annoying, literally non stop talking the entire day, jumping off things, constantly needing attention.

all i could think of is what happens after you've had a long day at work & got that waiting at home for you

tupac-sad.gif

**** would have me so stressed

Back
Top Bottom