Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

I don’t personally have an issue with Halloween , plus it’s my daughters Birthday. I respect his opinion though, I never really looked at it from his perspective. I don’t mind it, I pass out candy, the good kind just like my neighbors and the kids with the best costumes, or the polite ones get the most.

As for the best holiday, I’ve always favored Thanksgiving, but just not all of the other stuff that comes with it.

When it comes to news reports, the “how” and the “why” are more important than the “what”. For example a man went into a hospital, punched a nurse and started choking babies. That single sentence gives me everything I need to know. WHY is he punching nurses and choking babies. News articles be 4 paragraphs of the same sentence written different ways.

Velma from Scooby-Doo got me kinda bummed. Not because Im homophonic or anything. I had a thing for Velma and now that fantasy is dead.

The Star Wars prequel films are far and away the best
Kirk Cousins is underrated
Cartier makes the best watches (looking)
Bella is the more attractive Hadid

When it comes to news reports, the “how” and the “why” are more important than the “what”. For example a man went into a hospital, punched a nurse and started choking babies. That single sentence gives me everything I need to know.
Same here. Kill him. Done and done. I hate the conversation that comes in between 'What?' and 'Why?' You know the conversation that everybody has. "What was his childhood like? Did he just find out his wife had an affair and she's leaving him? Does he have a mental disorder?"

EYE don't care. Someone punched a nurse and went around choking babies? He needs to be unalive.

-foe

thicks girls are better in theory than in practice
giphy.gif

1. I love flat stomachs
2. Rarely age good
3. Easily fooled while clothed

Off the dome, might add more later

Back
Top Bottom