Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Screen Shot 2022-12-28 at 4.43.09 PM.png

New Zealand corned beef >>>>>>>>>>

Cant even have regular corned beef no more honestly.
you south pac islander?

State farm marketed towards progressives around 2015 and never looked back. Smart move, they’re still #1. Mayhem man, flo, the lizard were coming for jake

-Steven Spielberg is overrated, corny movies that try to be everything in one. Jurassic Park being the one and ONLY exception

-Michael Jacksons best album is Off The Wall

-Designer stuff is mostly overrated with very few brands and designers being the exception, imo clothing from Japan and workwear from the states is better bang for the buck

- Zero Zero Zero is the best show in the last 3 years

-Steven Spielberg is overrated, corny movies that try to be everything in one. Jurassic Park being the one and ONLY exception

Jaws, Schindler's List, Saving Private Ryan, The Color Purple... were corny?

You must mean his kids/family movies like E.T. and Indiana Jones franchise which are supposed to be a little corny. He's great because he can do both at the highest level - make money making "crowd pleasers" and make serious movies.

- Reservoir Dogs was not a great movie

-Sandy Kaufman was not funny

-There is absolutely nothing wrong with holding grudges.

Last edited:
What’s your reasons for feeling this way? No judgement whatsoever, this is the unpopular opinion thread so I understand there are going to be some uncommon takes.

Didn't find it complying in any way.
I understand that it was a fresh, unique way to tell a story.
I didn't find the plot to be particularly good or the way the plot was told to be particular good.

The irony of this is that those stickers aren’t just to tell other drivers there’s a baby in the car, it’s to let first responders know theres a baby in the car incase of a severe accident.
Not just that, you’re supposed to put the sticker on the side the infant chair is on so they which to prioritize.

No I remember a thread, maybe not dedicated to it, but it went into Dasani water. It carries added ingredients for “flavor” most of which are bad. Including salt which in turn simple math salt makes you need to drink more water.

MVP award is overrated, especially in the NBA
Generally (not sport specific)

There is too much pertinence placed on position and/or a certain statistic. In Baseball it's usually the HR leader, in the NFL it's almost always the best QB or the QB on the winningest team.

NBA Specific:
Too many politics involved, and prior winners are at times penalized from winning again (Giannis last year imo)

Additionally, the award skews towards taller players, it's a bug that we can relate to the history of height and its historical importance, but I still think it's related to the above statement related with other sports.

Back
Top Bottom