Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Apple juice :pimp:

1672809788953.gif

Re-Classifying yourself your senior year to add another year of high school eligibility is kind of a punk move. You want to essentially be a college student playing against high school kids so you look good. My younger cousin is not happy with my opinion. :lol: According to him this is common smh.

Re-Classifying yourself your senior year to add another year of high school eligibility is kind of a punk move. You want to essentially be a college student playing against high school kids so you look good. My younger cousin is not happy with my opinion. :lol: According to him this is common smh.

If you put in work and were whack as a senior you aint gonna be that much better as a college freshmen. I get some people do it so they can get better offers or whatever it is but still. :lol:

If you put in work and were whack as a senior you aint gonna be that much better as a college freshmen. I get some people do it so they can get better offers or whatever it is but still. :lol:
His reasoning was he had his growth spurt during the season and he didn't feel comfortable all year. He finished strong I'll give him that, but I advised him to hit a prep school for a year and play against all D1 prospects for a season.

No love for Tom Segura in the comedian discussion?

I bought his audio book this summer and listening to that helped me get through some difficult times while laughing my a** off

Target and Costco are the best clothing
companies in the world.

Quality clothes for non insane prices.

No love for Tom Segura in the comedian discussion?

I bought his audio book this summer and listening to that helped me get through some difficult times while laughing my a** off
I consider Tom Segura one of the top comedians out rn. His delivery and overall demeanor in his standup bits are really good.

I think rn I prefer his older stuff vs his new stuff, but his new stuff has some gold in it too.

Bert has his moments in his standup but his personality in podcast / tv shows is funnier than his standup for me.

Appreciate the apple juice take, real unpopular opinion.

Heres one from me:
Outside of proximity to bodies of water, men should not show their feet in public and should wear socks with slides if they plan to wear sandals outside.

Men should not wear thong sandals anywhere though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom