Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Appreciate the apple juice take, real unpopular opinion.

Heres one from me:
Outside of proximity to bodies of water, men should not show their feet in public and should wear socks with slides if they plan to wear sandals outside.

Men should not wear thong sandals anywhere though.
I feel like this isn’t very unpopular, however as someone who was born in Hawaii and grew up used to wearing “thong” slippers.. it’s a part of me and I ain’t letting it go lol

I feel like this isn’t very unpopular, however as someone who was born in Hawaii and grew up used to wearing “thong” slippers.. it’s a part of me and I ain’t letting it go lol
I think its the same for anyone that grew up in coastal and/or beach areas. I think that whole idea is utterly ridiculous. Sounds like something a closeted excon with a foot fetish came up with.

This the best bottled water. Iykyk
images (6).jpeg

What's the difference? It's recycled city water that is treated
You ever drank it before? It's terrible man. I'm not even trying to be #NTextreme but it's the worst tasting bottled water I've ever had. The taste I can't even describe it's just bad. I dunno what it is.

You ever drank it before? It's terrible man. I'm not even trying to be #NTextreme but it's the worst tasting bottled water I've ever had. The taste I can't even describe it's just bad. I dunno what it is.

I have. Not saying it's not trash in terms of bottled water (aquafina even worse)

Just that it's not that different than a lot of tap water is in terms of taste

Some tap water is great but a lot of it isn't depending on where you're located

We have Dasani at work so I drink it kinda regularly. Doesn’t taste bad to me. I still drink tap water all the time though :lol: but I think my area has some of the best tap in the country

I tried a Fiji years ago and that actually tasted bad to me

Yeah I always thought Dasani has a weird taste to it. Its not necessarily bad IMO but you dont expect any kind of weirdness when it comes to water so it throws it off totally.

My local tap water is high up there in ratings but also remember this thing could be a factor my dudes. For years of use

when I lived in Lubbock for school is when I really realized there is a hierarchy on water. Litterally couldn't even drink fountain drinks there because it tasted so horrible

Back
Top Bottom