Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Kendrick Perkins sounds like an idiot. Even when he’s saying something intelligent. Its that deep south Texas accent. Uhh.

my unpouplar opinion is... having a dead beat baby daddy is partly the womans fault... especially after a certain age..

you can sense a dude with deadbeat ways... no woman has a kid she doesnt want... you shouldnt have had the child... thats partly her fault.. stop bringing kids in the world that dudes dont want.

my unpouplar opinion is... having a dead beat baby daddy is partly the womans fault... especially after a certain age..

you can sense a dude with deadbeat ways... no woman has a kid she doesnt want... you shouldnt have had the child... thats partly her fault.. stop bringing kids in the world that dudes dont want.
I always say this too. My body, my choice starts before conception.

as a black man i'm good on dating black women who have dated a lot of white dudes in the past. My experiences have led me to believe that 98% of the time there's just huge cultural differences we can't overcome

Unpopular opinion > most people get heated about the stuff that doesn’t matter and have a shocking level of indifference on the stuff that matters. Objectively speaking in terms of accomplishing a country wide goal (like literacy, health).

We’re going to get lapped by other more sorts of governments and countries over time. It’s sad to watch it unfold.

That said > freedom is more important than anything else so i get why we’re willing to give up all the good stuff but retain that.

Obligatory nThe Newsroom opening scene that’s been played on repeat like a broken record

as a black man i'm good on dating black women who have dated a lot of white dudes in the past. My experiences have led me to believe that 98% of the time there's just huge cultural differences we can't overcome
Conversely, I think more black people SHOULD date outside our race for experience and perspective. We tend to coddle our bad habit. I.e.: emotional immaturity.

There needs to be better county workers.
Everytime I go to the DMV the workers are terrible.
Same thing with Medicare stuff for my grandma. Terrible terrible service. It fathoms me how people got those jobs sometimes.

Damn do you just accept at this point that dealing with any gym the billing will be some BS? Why? I can't just click cancel?
Seriously.. Last month I "cancel/refund" a subscription service over the phone.. I didn't get a confirmation email nor my money back into my bank account..

.. having a dead beat baby daddy is partly the womans fault... especially after a certain age..

💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯
I peeped that with my sister. Now she’s looking at her kids like they’re in her way of dating.....the same type of loser guys.

Last edited:
Being selfish isn't a negative trait as long as you aren't harming others in the process. I saw some dialog on the newer generation not wanting children & people were harping on how "selfish" it is & all i could think in my head was SO WHAT

These are the worst kinda people man :lol: . Like why does it matter to you that Kyrie thinks he's smarter than you (something he's never said, just an individual perception)

I see it more & more throughout society.... People will swear up & down that someone is an idiot & doesn't have information, but get mad that a person believes they make smarter decisions for their livelihood then you can

People's insistence on being "right" even if it doesn't effect them is ridiculous.

We gotta stop viewing the Spartans are heroes and start giving more credit to their foe, the Achaemenid Empire. They were alot more modernized and tolerant compared to the harsh society in Sparta. Freedom of religion and also the first charter for human rights were even established as they believed their empire benefited more from the "you get more flies from honey than with vinegar" thought process. You could even argue that they might have had a greater influence on the modern world compared to Athens in some respects.

My thread got closed because the mod I recommended lives half their level and doesn’t understand life.

Anyway, it’s easy to stop being overweight .

Back
Top Bottom