Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

No I remember a thread, maybe not dedicated to it, but it went into Dasani water. It carries added ingredients for “flavor” most of which are bad. Including salt which in turn simple math salt makes you need to drink more water.
Adding some salt/minerals in water is actually good as it allows your body to keep the water and will keep you hydrated longer. Same premise with sport drinks, it’s basically salty water to help hydrate more than regular water. Dasani still sucks tho.

Joe Biden’s seeming incoherence and occasional lack of awareness is an orchestrated plan by the DNC.

They’re attempting to replace him as the 2024 presidential candidate due to a) his advanced age, and b) the DNC’s uncertainty if he can beat Trump or someone else from the right.

It’s my opinion that he’s playing the part and he just doesn’t want to be president anymore. :lol: 🤷🏿‍♂️

Haha. It’s a fire song but to a lot of us it really is a one hit wonder from Rammstein. There are other songs and I listened to their most recent album last year but it isn’t carrying much weight. That and Industrial metal is niche in itself.

Joe Biden’s seeming incoherence and occasional lack of awareness is an orchestrated plan by the DNC.

They’re attempting to replace him as the 2024 presidential candidate due to a) his advanced age, and b) the DNC’s uncertainty if he can beat Trump or someone else from the right.

It’s my opinion that he’s playing the part and he just doesn’t want to be president anymore. :lol: 🤷🏿‍♂️
Had this convo with my wife, no way he beats Trump if they go against each other again in 2024. He's to meh after trumps craziness

All i’m saying is I won’t be surprised if he announces that he won’t be seeking a second term. :lol:

Had this convo with my wife, no way he beats Trump if they go against each other again in 2024. He's to meh after trumps craziness
Lol. Trump is washed. DeSantis could beat Biden, but Trump would get trounced again. We already knew he was a stuttering old man, but policy wise he has done better than expected and that's what really matters.

I don’t care who wins the next (or from now on) presidential election. The country doesn’t improve immediately and you still have both sides bickering with each other to top it all off :lol: :smh:

Nah dude. The last ones did matter but the next one WILL BE THE MOST IMPORTANT election of your life so go out and make sure to vote!

I’ve heard that since the Gore/Bush jr. elections. I’ll let my state (California) vote however it wants and just watch how things unfold.

Minor childhood trauma is an ahole. Some of this stuff still affecting people well into old age vs if it happened in adult life last week they would have forgotten about it. I mean the minor stuff not major scars, ie "teacher said I wouldn't be ****". Aight man, you're 30, time for that thought to be replaced by something else.

"teacher said I wouldn't be ****". Aight man, you're 30, time for that thought to be replaced by something else
Yes!!!

But...
Minor childhood trauma is an ahole. Some of this stuff still affecting people well into old age
Bruh. Woke up 2 nights ago thinking I was in the basement my stepmom locked me in. Been dead almost 30 years but I'm still dealing with it. Like... 😕

Yes!!!

But...

Bruh. Woke up 2 nights ago thinking I was in the basement my stepmom locked me in. Been dead almost 30 years but I'm still dealing with it. Like... 😕
See but that could be major. Like I randomly remembered a school guidance counselor yelling at me and I really wanted to yoke him up at the time. Pissed me the hell off that still had real estate in my mind, like **** that old perv, should be dead by now.

See but that could be major. Like I randomly remembered a school guidance counselor yelling at me and I really wanted to yoke him up at the time. Pissed me the hell off that still had real estate in my mind, like **** that old perv, should be dead by now.
Oh it's definitely major. I wasn't trying to lump your 2nd quote I posted in with the 1st. I was saying I'm glad someone recognizes the distinction. Because when people talk about things like "Oh, trust me, my childhood was super effed up. My uncle said that I was just a lazy piece of crap and now look at me," I'm like "That's your example of your deeply traumatic childhood?"

But then you point that out and people are like 'Look, pal, it's not the childhood trauma Olympics. Pain is relative.'

Back
Top Bottom