Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

What thread?
Dumb decision. I’m walking cross country and was trying to share it:
https://niketalk.com/threads/so-i’m-in-pr.695909/

Like how is this not interesting?
1676299135718.jpeg

My thread got closed because the mod I recommended lives half their level and doesn’t understand life.

Anyway, it’s easy to stop being overweight .

1676304145142.gif

Edit: I don’t know which mod you’re talking about 🤷🏻

Last edited:

1676299135718.jpeg

Did they tell you why it was locked? Its one particular mod on here that loves to give out arbitrary warnings and waltz into threads, read nothing, and decides to start deleting posts and locking threads. Could have been a great thread, one of thr better OPs in general these days.

I imagine they locked it because of the concern expressed for his physical and mental well-being.

The direction i was going is that your improper use of the word literally makes you sound like a 15 year old girl. Also, the implied reason why was garbage, selective enforcement at best. Which is on par for that particular mod.
Improper? That a reason was given is not conjecture or hyperbole; it literally happened. Believe it or not, the word literally existed before 15 years ago.

Literally.

If you think 'literally' is only used by teenage girls, that's a you problem. It's none of my business.

Second, whether you accept the explanation or not has nothing to do with your question that I answered. You asked if an explanation was given. I responded that one literally was, which is true.

Speaking of 15-year old girls, though, it seems like you just want to argue just to argue on this one; also none of my business.

Improper? That a reason was given is not conjecture or hyperbole; ut literally happened. Believe it or not, the word literally existed before 15 years ago.

Literally.

If you think 'literally' is only used by teenage girls, that's a you problem. It's none of my business.

Second, whether you accept the explanation or not has nothing to do with your question that I answered. You asked if an explanation was given. I responded that one literally was, which is true.

Speaking of 15-year old girls, though, it seems like you just want to argue just to argue on this one; also none of my business.

Your usage was improper sir.

1676299135718.jpeg
I knocked somebody out last night while hiking.

I told y’all the thread would’ve been interesting.
1676687716497.gif

This is Biden’s NT and Meth’s America. How many times do I have to say it? We have to impeach him and his cabinet to get NT back to its roots.

Seattle isnt dark, grey and depressing most of the year and 2 or 3 months of sun like a lot of people like to say. The weather usually starts getting nice around May/June and stays decent until October or Mid November with some cloudy days mixed in starting September.

Even this month of March half the days we've had some sun.

Today
received_3298053427110601.jpeg

There's definitely some years that's had some bad weather though.

Back
Top Bottom