Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

I cracked yesterday , I was 10 days sober
Longest I’ve gone in years .

Day 1 today
I’m someone whose only addictive issues fall with food and hobbies. I don’t tend to find addiction in alcohol, drugs, or gambling (thankfully)

But if you made it 10 days try to snowball it to making it 20 next. Then 30. And so forth.

10 days is a killer start, just keep trying!

I knock down 3 Corona's before we even leave the crib for the bar....usually get a jack and coke there and then end the night with one more beer.

Only thing I’d say was a problem for me was alcohol but when you’re drunk you do stupid things and a lot of other drugs.

It’s not like I’d ever take down a line stone cold sober. That would be weird af.

Only thing I’d say was a problem for me was alcohol but when you’re drunk you do stupid things and a lot of other drugs.

It’s not like I’d ever take down a line stone cold sober. That would be weird af.
Twin it surprises me how many people do coke

If you go into a party or gathering and just do an open offer I’d bet you’d have at least 5 people around you who don’t even know you that would do a line with you.

I was at a country concert in Bakersfield a few months back, and a few guys next to me were just meeting and talking. One of them goes “nose beers?” And the other got all excited and yelled “YOU GOT SOME?! BRO LETS DO IT”

I was like Jesus Christ man yall don’t even know each other lmao what a mess

I don't like smoking. Can't get with the smell.

Most of my drinking occurs in the summer when I'm off. Now that school starting back up I'm back to sobriety for the most part except for a few Saturdays here and there when I have a long weekend.

I need the reset, tolerance has gotten a little bit too high lately.

Twin it surprises me how many people do coke

If you go into a party or gathering and just do an open offer I’d bet you’d have at least 5 people around you who don’t even know you that would do a line with you.

I was at a country concert in Bakersfield a few months back, and a few guys next to me were just meeting and talking. One of them goes “nose beers?” And the other got all excited and yelled “YOU GOT SOME?! BRO LETS DO IT”

I was like Jesus Christ man yall don’t even know each other lmao what a mess

Everybody does it twin. I’ve done it with football staff at the u of m who are in their 60s :lol:

When I used to drink heavy it was craft beers and whiskey, but for the quick little detours I take into it now a refreshing lager does just fine. A nice high life or Modelo.

How many people have you seen OD on fent??! :wow:

I would be traumatized if I witness someone OD.

2 in the past year and 1 more I didn't see them on the floor but they were getting wheeled out to the ambulance.

For reference when I broke up with my ex last year I went on a bender and was out at the bars and clubs every weekend Friday, Saturday (sometimes Thurs and Sunday too). So my exposure to environments in which people were partaking in recreational drugs was higher than most.

The last one occurred in April and it's been quiet for the most part since the college kids left for the summer. Those 3 times was enough to make me never want to be anywhere near that stuff even if I had any remote curiosity.

Found out after taking a vacation to PR that rum doesn’t give me hangovers as long as it’s not mixed with something too sweet :lol:

But I drink one day a week at most and even still I’m never out here drunk. I don’t know how ppl be getting wasted in their 30s, that **** is painful.

I have an on-again-off-again relationship with beer and alcohol. I'll be pounding beers for a couple of days, feel like crap and leave it alone for a couple of weeks. Then one day, be in the grocery store and think, "I think I'll get a 6 pack.." and the process starts all over again.

I can't drink and stay home. It's literally only included when I'm going out. However this teacher back to work week is already stressing me out and I'm going out Friday and Saturday. Imma need it.

For all the fellow teachers it's officially "Remember your why", "Find a neighbor", "Use this new ACROYNM we will replace with a different ACROYNM in a year", " Sit through this training for something you will never use"

Imma crash out.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom