Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

My boy is South African. English isn’t even his first language and people think he’s British. :rofl:

He gets borderline offended
1000005677.jpg

I used to date a baddddd chick that was studying here from Saudi Arabia.
Thick, blue eyes, but it got to a point where I couldn't stand hearing her voice when I was annoyed with her :lol:
She offered me like $40k cash to "marry" her and it upped it to $100k after I declined. She was dumb as rocks... I already know they'd be on my ***

I still think about her every now and then. Her family had long money too :smh: :lol:
How did you fumble that? :lol:

Quit cigs in 2016, been sober from liquor since 2017 and look younger now than I did then, everyone in my circle kept the lifestyle gained 50-100 lbs and look washed with all types of health problems.

Since 2017 ive had Covid once and Shingles once which is like nothing compared to what people who live unhealthy go through constantly.

I gave up smoking weed in March of this year, the only side effect is having vivid dreams on a nightly basis now.

I cracked yesterday , I was 10 days sober
Longest I’ve gone in years .

Day 1 today

It happens. Its like me with quitting smoking. I can quit cold turkey and have in the past but usually its 1 day, then 2, then I crack day 3 but ill try to “beat” the last count I had. So next time its make it 3 days, then etc etc if I crack again. My idea is that cracking ever so often is fine, as long as you dont get super hooked again.

I wouldn't consider it a fumble :lol:

I've never been hurt for money, so the risk wasn't worth the reward for me.

shrug.gif
Word i had an offer for half of what you were offered. Never even took it serious, and im fairly broke. Although maybe if she was bad and multiplied that offer x5 id have to reconsider. Still feel like i wouldnt but at the same time that could be enough money to map out a quick exit strategy

A majority of society just wants women to be walking incubators so badly. 😂
That's my first point.
2nd: Regretting not having kids (for whatever reason, including but not limited to 'Just don't want to'), is not a new phenomenon. We just know about more of these instances because we're all more connected through social media.
3rd: There are also women up in age that never had kids and are glad for it.
We all highlight whatever fits our narratives.

Back
Top Bottom