Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Early on, that Samsung statement was true. Now, Samsung easily can be aruged to be better than Iphones.

And nah. At least 3. Dark blue, Light blue, Black. I could easily see myself needing around 12 - 15 pair. 3 Levis. 3 slightly higher quality. 3 distressed. And the rest just of other colors.

One could even go further...You might need those 3 colors, cut to different lengths for different types of kicks. I.e. Flyknit racer/trainer length vs. Jordan 1 length

$50 jeans tailored to fit >>> expensive jeans

Not true. My mom has hundreds of books and she has read them all more than once. Back in the day they didn't have Netflix and the internet. People read books and they still should.

HAVING a library is partly done for, "Look at what I read" though.

The same way we put up our Degrees on the walls

If having a collection of books is pretentious, then sneakers are even more so. At least you got full use out of those books. Plus what are you to do after reading them?

My library has some heat

Attachments

• IMG_0929.JPG
    IMG_0929.JPG
    286 KB · Views: 7
If having a collection of books is pretentious, then sneakers are even more so. At least you got full use out of those books. Plus what are you to do after reading them?
Donate to a library?

A school?

Sell them.

Plenty of options.

Speaking of collecting stuff, Funko Pops, why?

Not really. I seek to intellectually stunt with my mouth piece not my book collection.
And you can't do both?

Nobody is calling you Lucifer.

It is decoration. It is ok to want people to see your book collection. We ALL do it somehow.

Not sure why yall are taking it as if we are accusing you of robbing someone.

Back
Top Bottom