Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Lately i've had a bit of ADD so i've been listening to audio books. Lot's of good ones on Youtube i just download em.

I don't know if it has been mentioned, but I'm sick and damn tired of seeing the Goldman family. These people are professional victims. I get it, O.J. Killed your son and got away with it and that is horrible, but he was tried in a court of law, and walked, and was subsequently convicted of it under the guise of armed robbery, well he's out now, he's paid his debt to society. He's paid his debt to society, but he won't ever pay you Fred Goldman, it's over, the Brown family lost their daughter as well, when was the last time any of them were all over television talking about "they won't rest..." blah blah blah, O.J. won, basically got 9 years for murder, all the tv appearances and tough talk won't bring back Ron Goldman, go away and live life.

i hate when people post personal stuff on social media. i get it, your mom, son, grandma etc etc died. i really feel sad for you, but what is the point of taking one last pic with the dead body and posting it on iG explaining why your heart is so broken? like...what is the motive? i dont get it.

Will Ferrell isn't funny, his brother in step brothers isn't either. Add in jack black, I can't stand them fools.

John C. Reilly is to Will Ferrell as Rob Schneider is to Adam Sandler. I will say that John C. Reilly was funny in Boogie Nights IMO. Jack Black has never, ever been funny. The industry wanted him to happen so bad, just didn't stick, he was barely tolerable in Tropic Thunder.

Seth Rogan immediately came to mind.

Went to watch one of his movies once with a couple of my homies way back. We left after 20min and got our money back, it wasnt even funny and the amount of penis references made in that short time was ridiculous

i hate when people post personal stuff on social media. i get it, your mom, son, grandma etc etc died. i really feel sad for you, but what is the point of taking one last pic with the dead body and posting it on iG explaining why your heart is so broken? like...what is the motive? i dont get it.

100% people be like my grandma is dying and take a selfie with them on death's door step. Like that's the photo you could find of your dying grandma?

There’s a viral photo with homeboy having a selfie with the casket in the background. Jesus Christ.

People always say “is this rap, or is that considered rap” in reference to whether conscious or lyrical like Kendrick or Hova vs. This new “mumble” or nonsense rap that has entire hooks repeating the same two words ie Gucci gang.

All I’m saying is that Rap is still very young compared to other genres. Calm down people. We can have sub-genres. We don’t need to compare everyone with the same criteria.

What movie was funny to you
how high....i don't really watch too many movies tho

Most white comedy movies are unfunny to me. It's crazy bc the office is my favorite show ever.
this is exactly what I wanted to say, but i was tryna be politically correct
yeshrug.png

Back
Top Bottom