Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Don't see it being a issue really. At the same time, could be a hinderance for success.

Last edited:
what was the phrase for beards?....... if the hair is well kept the beard can't be. if the beard is well kept the hair can't be.

I'm not an expert so I don't know if its true or not

Life sucks.

EDIT: Life still sucks, but I'll deal with it for the time being.

Last edited:
Hip hop is painful to listen to at large concerts. Trying to rap and make sure all 20K people can hear you is awful. Live hip hop only sounds good in very small settings

People that are too passionate about sports are the worst. I understand feeling some disappointment after a loss, but yelling, crying, cussing, breaking things, getting into fights, etc. is some loser @$%@

NT as a community is 90% Black.

Of course method man and the mods will NEVER release the demographic numbers.

Felt like that before at a point, but as I've said in another thread: everything kind of seems predetermined. I can try to control my own destiny, but certain things push you into a direction. At the same times, certain things I wanted to do.

I hope it's not predetermined but I agree with the second part of that ^^^^

If I would have ended up with a different girl....a different set of friends.
I may have been a different person.

I wonder how many versions of me are possible

People that are too passionate about sports are the worst. I understand feeling some disappointment after a loss, but yelling, crying, cussing, breaking things, getting into fights, etc. is some loser @$%@
anybody too passionate about anything can easily turn to extremism. whether sports like an SF fan getting killed a few years ago leaving the game and getting into an argument with a rival fan or religion because of religion. nationalism/patriotism as well.

Moreso than most thins of the past 30 years, LeBron James was worth every ounce of hype he got as a teenager

Having a bunch of books is pretentious
I went into a house a few weeks avo, it was on the market. First thing I see is this GLORIOUSLY arranged book shelf.

There is no way to convince me that book shelf only served the purpose of housing books.

They knew what they were doing

Back
Top Bottom