Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Andrew Shultz spoke on diversity in some jobs and how it isn't really needed/truly desired in some fields.

He said he was doing skydiving and he was paired up with a 5'3 woman. He said his true sexism kicked in and he requested a 6'0 man. He said he simply wanted to be safe and he didn't feel safe with a 5'3 woman

I wouldn't feel safe either

The funniest moments in Martin >>> the funniest moments in fresh prince

But fresh prince had the dramatic moments

The funniest moments in Martin >>> the funniest moments in fresh prince

FDAE8B12-7ED1-4EC8-8F07-026982330A81.gif

I.......agree.

Martin did have more crying laughing moments, but, as a whole body of work, Fresh Prince was still a better sitcom.

Andrew Shultz spoke on diversity in some jobs and how it isn't really needed/truly desired in some fields.

He said he was doing skydiving and he was paired up with a 5'3 woman. He said his true sexism kicked in and he requested a 6'0 man. He said he simply wanted to be safe and he didn't feel safe with a 5'3 woman

First and foremost, Andrew Schultz is an idiot but he's right on this one. I don't mean to sound like some MGTOW neck-beard but women never complain about diversity and inclusion in dangerous male dominated blue collar jobs like logging and oil rig gigs. They only want diversity in non-physically demanding/non-dangerous jobs. Just sayin'

Martin declined after that whole "thing"

Fresh prince was pretty consistent.

I like them both alot tho.

Martin declined after that whole "thing"

Fresh prince was pretty consistent.

I like them both alot tho.

Nah, FPOBA declined when they switched Aunt Viv. It wasn't horrible, but it was definitely a change. I also noticed after they switched aunt Viv, the writers went the more traditional sitcom route and added themes that were more common in sitcoms. The first two seasons had more themes that were "afrocentric" if you will.

Martin was good for 4 out of 5 seasons. Season 5 was definitely trash and I refuse to recognize it.

How do you measure that.

Because I know THOUSANDS of black people know, "Jump on It" and the dance, because of Carlton

Both are iconic shows

Come back with the list of the THOUSANDS of those black people and I'll explain how I can measure the impact of Martin.

Wonder if you can still find Martin episodes on YouTube, would like to rewatch them again.

Back
Top Bottom