Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

People say Grace (over food) for show/an audience. I am sure yall don't bless your food when you are eating alone, in your house

Seems like this movie release is a double edged sword. I'm not big on comics and really don't know much of anything on Black Panther outside of the name...but again, if this movie performs well, would this give Hollywood more confidence in funding or launching black made films that doesn't have a comedic element in them?

its a Marvel movie...they're printing their own money...

think dunks under da SB banner versus regular dunks.

I will smack the platano out ya jaw if you THUNK vol 1 was harder.

go track by track...

. All Star Intro Luny Tunes & Noriega
2. Cae La Noche Hector & Tito
3. Aventura Wisin & Yandel
4. Entre Tú y Yo Don Omar
5. Métele Sazón Tego Calderon
6. Cójela Que Va Sin Jockey Daddy Yankee
7. Hay Algo En Ti Zion & Lennox
8. Bailando Provocas Trebol Clan
9. Motivate al Baile Baby Ranks
10. Busco Una Mujer Las Guanabanas
11. Bella Dama Yaga & Mackie
12. La Gata Suelta Glory
13. Tú Me Pones Mal Angel & Khriz
14. Si te Preguntan Nicky Jam
15. Tú Andas Sola Jomar
16. Tú Sabes Plan B
17. Metele Perro K Mill
18. Te Quiero Ver Cidelis
19. Quisiera John Erick
20. No Seas Niña Angel Doze

Mas Flow is the debut compilation album by reggaeton producers Luny Tunes. Along with Tego Calderón's El Abayarde, also released in 2003, Mas Flow was the first reggaeton album to meet a mass audience. In doing so, it introduced the world not only to the musical style itself in album format, but also to Luny Tunes, the production duo who would quickly become one of reggaeton's best known producers. The mixtape nature of Mas Flow helped introduce a host of notable reggaeton vocalists in the process, including Daddy Yankee, Don Omar, Tego Calderón, Wisin & Yandel, Héctor & Tito, Nicky Jam, Baby Ranks, Zion & Lennox, and others. The album's success led to the release of Mas Flow 2.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mas_Flow_(album)

its a Marvel movie...they're printing their own money...

think dunks under da SB banner versus regular dunks.

Is Black Panther even really "black made" film???
Well I'm comparing it to something like Tyler Perry films or Soul Plane. Not sure if there's a "black made films" but most movies with a predominantly black cast(or the widely known ones to me) are comedies or Tyler Perry films.

It'll perfom well regardless as it's a Marvel movie, but say it ends up being the highest paid Marvel movie ever, could it impact Hollywood beyond its release?

Untitled Unmastered >> DAMN
Agreed, but the more I listen to DAMN, the more I like it.

It'll perfom well regardless as it's a Marvel movie, but say it ends up being the highest paid Marvel movie ever, could it impact Hollywood beyond its release?

Hell naw. The powers that be egos won't allow it. Even if it becomes the highest grossing movie ever.

Best case scenario, we get a Blade reboot after this. Worst case scenario, we get a Black Lighting movie after this.

why would you do that?

its part of da MCU....its not a "urban" movie...so da barometer you're using is flawed.
The marketing behind the movie is making it seem like it's a historical and cultural black event in history. While it's not the stereotypical "black" movie, everything driving up to the release is making it seem like it is.

So ultimately, is it a shift in culture or exploitation of culture, if that makes sense?

ahat ahat RIP sleazyy RIP sleazyy

I know yall remember one of those butch joints posted in the fools wildin thread while they were gettin on bowl dude. Short hair, thick as hell.

Unpopular opinion: i aint passing.

The marketing behind the movie is making it seem like it's a historical and cultural black event in history

sounds like Marvel jerking da right joy sticks.... :lol:

if your a Marvel affecionato you'd know da character preceded da political group, Marvel just taking advantage of that built in synergy.

a real conversation needs to be had about "trans men and women."
not on some hate **** but many of us outside of the lgbtq community just don't understand the need for all of the labels, the whole gender fluidity and cis gender thing, the difference between being a lesbian/gay person, bi and then queer...
which makes the whole trans thing extra confusing.

we should be able to ask questions without it coming off as hate.

like i genuinely want to understand because its hard to follow.

Back
Top Bottom