Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

a real conversation needs to be had about "trans men and women."
not on some hate **** but many of us outside of the lgbtq community just don't understand the need for all of the labels, the whole gender fluidity and cis gender thing, the difference between being a lesbian/gay person, bi and then queer...
which makes the whole trans thing extra confusing.

we should be able to ask questions without it coming off as hate.

like i genuinely want to understand because its hard to follow.
It is easy and looks "noble" to dismiss questions and call folks -ic -ist; names. People aren't trying to have conversations, they just want their followers to give them pats on the back man.

Conversations NEED to be had and also, don't force "me" to think something is wrong with me when I look at women and trans-women as the same thing. Literally, the word TRANS is in front of WOMAN, so how can you identify as a TRANSwoman but at the same time get mad when someone doesn't view you as a WOMAN.

It is almost like logic is thrown out of the window

I find it hilarious that NBA teams would rather draft 19 year olds rather than good, polished college basketball players. Look at the Warriors, their core players (Klay, Curry, Draymond) all played 3 or 4 years in college. I guess their logic is that 21-22 year old have less upside and less room to develop than 19 year olds but is that really true? Did Lillard, Draymond, Curry, Klay, etc. have a shorter development curve than 19 year old, one-and-done players? Did greats like Jordan, Ewing, Duncan stop developing once they got in the NBA?

I feel like NBA scouts and execs look down on prospects who spend multiple years in college. If I were an NBA team, I'd look toward 2-4 year college players than 19 years with high-bust potential.

I find it hilarious that NBA teams would rather draft 19 year olds rather than good, polished college basketball players. Look at the Warriors, their core players (Klay, Curry, Draymond) all played 3 or 4 years in college. I guess their logic is that 21-22 year old have less upside and less room to develop than 19 year olds but is that really true? Did Lillard, Draymond, Curry, Klay, etc. have a shorter development curve than 19 year old, one-and-done players? Did greats like Jordan, Ewing, Duncan stop developing once they got in the NBA?

I feel like NBA scouts and execs look down on prospects who spend multiple years in college. If I were an NBA team, I'd look toward 2-4 year college players than 19 years with high-bust potential.
I am sure you understand why this is done.

Potential is generally unknown for the Younger kids.
The older kids are usually viewed as, "They are what they are."

If Larry Nassar molested black track & field women instead of white gymnasts he would have went to rehab for a year and been out as a free man.

To all my high school and college black men; STOP running trains on white girls. This aint the mid 90's anymore. What your dad and uncles did in college will have you behind bars now. It doesn't even matter if she agreed to it. If she can "prove" she didn't want it you are done.

To all men, STOP smashing random drunk girls or girls that pop pills. If she's on either she can't consent to sex.

Just play it cool fellas.

Jordan fans want it both ways.
They tell me he is far and away the best player ever yet they rationalize all that losing before and in between those 3 peats.
When you rationalize Kobe or LBJ losing you are a d-rider.

The only reason those kids stay in college 3-4 years is because they aren't good enough to leave after their 1st or 2nd year.

Back
Top Bottom