Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

@Mark

Really? Every time I talk to co workers or friends about sushi I get the “how can you eat that?..” convo even if they like sushi rolls

So wasn’t sure

The whoop is huge, however, and it is multi-faceted. No one should squirt ketchup on a hot dog after the age of 18, say officials at the National Hot Dog and Sausage Council, part of the American Meat Institute.

“You have to grow up sometime,” says council president Janet Riley, a.k.a. "the Queen of Wien” in her Hot Dog Etiquette video.

got to be one of the most misleading nicknames ever.

:lol:

Last edited:
Sounds like some grown *** people unknowingly susceptible to some covert marketing. Good job weiner industry.

View media item 2478960

Dont care for hot dogs anyways. Dont trust them not having any pork in it so i stay away. Just wondered why so many of yall were against ketchup on it. Never heard of that.

Tbh only chili and cheese goes on a hot dog with a king hawaiian bun with that american cheese.

Ketchup is >>>>>. Only murderers like mustard.

A chicago hot dog is different tho and it would be weird with ketchup

I personally dont think its weird at all tho to put ketchup on a hot dog i just prefer mustard because to me it enhances the flavor. Its just a preference thing.
But yea its pretty normal i mean on some hot dog packaging it actually SHOWS ketchup on a hot dog lol

The smell of ketchup, especially after it has been out for a while, makes my head hurt. Mayo :smh: :x

Smh at grown men eating hot dogs. I only F with boars head hot dogs.

I grew up eating boiled cheap *** hot dogs. And as good as them grilled mexican hot dogs look, id rather not eat donkey lips and ***holes.

as far as condiments go, I can not eat a chicken sandwich or pretty much any sandwich without mayo.  My mom hates mayo and she gets her sandwiches with just mustard and oil and vinegar
:x  that's way too tangy

I put very little Mayo on, just a little more then a dot. Mustard is truly trash though. Back in HS my dad was always buying a lot of Sonic and James Coney Island hot dogs with mustard and extra onions. I used to take a napkin and wipe all that garbage off.

Last edited:
A chicago hot dog is different tho and it would be weird with ketchup

im talking bout the city in general. not the chicago dog.

theres one place that will kick you out if they see you put ketchup on an dog if youre an adult.

i cant remember what show i was watching when i found this out. it was pretty mind blowing that they took it that serious.

p.s. Seattle dog >>>>> all

Back
Top Bottom