Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

That ban reggeaton campagin is extreme !!! lmao.

I'm not gonna get I to that argument buy c flyness. Can't aruge for crap. So he need to take this L, and GS Jordans with him.

Dude you posted a video of someone talking about LeBron James being overrated I'm gonna assume it's you, cause you didn't say you aren't assoicted with the video. But since you wanna use a video to back up your argument I'm gonna assume this is you. Which if it is man, I feel sorry for you.

That lebron video was impressive cause it gave evidence on lebron stats and his track record. And since you agree with the guy who made video. I'm gonna assume it's you even if you deny it.

We can go back and forth about this if you want to. But I'm gonna say this one thing...

Talib kweli said this In record and this quote reasonates with what your saying about people who are "overated"

"And who are you to be talkin 'bout, what I be doin man?
I'm the upper echelon, who is you to evaluate my performance?
How would you like it if I came to your job
And evaluated your performance? {*laughter*}
Are you the best at what you do?
Your name don't even come up in conversation man"

***Please fall back on Son***

What do you do at your job? so LeBron and others can evaluate your game at your job.

Assumptions, assumptions. Tell me who posted that? does it say C Flyness or Classic Flyness. I know it doesn't, and what I do for a living or at my job is none of your business.

Janelle Monàe sux. If her sexuality wasn't "shrouded" in mystery no one would care for her, and Frank Ocean is up there too. He has some decent music, sometimes.

Assumptions, assumptions. Tell me who posted that? does it say C Flyness or Classic Flyness. I know it doesn't, and what I do for a living or at my job is none of your business.

You a joke.
IMG_2464.GIF

***Pull up on the side of the road for playing that reggaton crap****

Hip- Hop/Rap> *

I'm kind of sick of the #metoo ****, like they are still pumping out that ****, but it's really effing quiet about the school shooting and what's being done to prevent it.

Quiznos or any Spanish bodega in NYC >*

Blimpie is alright but they are hella hard to find since their is limited # of them across america.

Key & Peele >>> Chappelle's Show

Jordan's Oscar win just shows you that K&P was on another level writing and acting wise.

whoa, whoa whoa!!!!!!, flagrant foul.

hqdefault.jpg

the chappelle show is ingrained in many people's mind, he made have not won an oscar for half baked but its never forgotten.
Don't get me wrong here to K&P can write their aszes off but to say that, nah son. you wildin.

brotha's can be holding back brothas. Both those shows are great in fact legendary. The chappelle was there at the right time , just sad that chapple couldn't handle the all the fame and attention.

Last edited:
Doctors and scientists have no idea what causes cancer. That’s why everything seems to be linked to cancer.

Back
Top Bottom