Do you know anyone that started a clothing line that failed miserably?

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

NO YOURE NOT.

laugh.gif

You ok man?

My dude Sal from school. His line didn't fail miserably but rather they were screwed over. His line was actually pretty well known on campus due to promotion via stickers and people wearing the brand.

This is an excerpt from an interview he did explaining the situation:
JGM: Any passion projects that you’re doing on the side, such as the Knicks series?

Salehe: Not really. That kind of came out of nowhere so that’s definitely a nice project. I used to own this [streetwear] company called Duane. That was my passion project cause that was some %*#% that I started while I was still in college. I didn’t have any knowledge of the business. I had a few friends with brands and I just decided to wing it. I made like 36 t-shirts on my roof, screen printed them myself and got them into Atmos the first season. I use the term “season

My dude Sal from school. His line didn't fail miserably but rather they were screwed over. His line was actually pretty well known on campus due to promotion via stickers and people wearing the brand.

This is an excerpt from an interview he did explaining the situation:
JGM: Any passion projects that you’re doing on the side, such as the Knicks series?

Salehe: Not really. That kind of came out of nowhere so that’s definitely a nice project. I used to own this [streetwear] company called Duane. That was my passion project cause that was some %*#% that I started while I was still in college. I didn’t have any knowledge of the business. I had a few friends with brands and I just decided to wing it. I made like 36 t-shirts on my roof, screen printed them myself and got them into Atmos the first season. I use the term “season

Back
Top Bottom