do YOU let your girl wear anything she desires in public with you?

If I need to change my girlfriends appearance due to taste, I need to change my girlfriend.

Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

How was I arguing or flaming?Dude instead of admitting how lame it is to argue for that long tried to put blame on someone else.I'm not gonna go back and forth with dude until page 20 so yeah I'm not doing the same thing
To tell you the truth I really don't care. All I know is that I came up in here earlier this week and read some crap wrong, my intelligence orlack or reading comprehension was insulted not only that I was told I'm the type of dude the gets called a $#**% and look the other way. LMAO

I said what I had to say and bounce - I'm not the type of person to be wasting time moving air. Talk is cheap ...

However, you have others that don't like when someone try to correct and/or impose their wills on others and therefore drag the *$#% on and on and on ..

Either way - I just thought you was flaming him after he said you was right, but if you was or wasn't like I did before I spoke my mind and I'm out!

Wheres the guy that made a thread called "Girlfriends who cants dress Un-apperciation"

roll.gif

$%%. LET her wear? No one has told me what to wear since I was in elementary school. I know how to dress myself. And really, why are some of you dating womenthat would need told NOT to look dirty, like a skank, unkempt, or otherwise inappropriate?
laugh.gif

so we are about to have a black man as president or a woman as VP, and you feel the need to control what your girl wears? maybe you should just check whatgirls you hang with

I let my girl wear w/e she wants....I kinda like it when she $**@% it up a bit, and u see the salty guys grillin me cuz im wit her
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

What kind of girls are you dating that you need to control her and what she wears? As someone said way previously, if you need to dictate what your girlfriendwears, you need to change your girlfriend.

My bf never has a problem with what I wear.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by Dylishis

The only way I'd let a man tell me what to wrap around my behind is if it's the expensive clothes that I desire that HE PAID FOR.

"THOSE JEANS ARE TOO TIGHT! You better go wrap yourself Christian Lacroix kimono that I bought you befo' I git MAAAAD!!"

"YESSUM! *scurries to closet*"

If that's not what's happening, we're not going to have any of that sort of bossiness.
laugh.gif
that's not what this post is about tho.....

it's about allowing your woman to go out in public dressed inappropriately or not...

So if your dude was like "hey, thats inappropriate....you should change"

you would just be like "nah, f- that....i rocks what i WANT"

even though your dude thought it was inappropriate?

Well here is a question...

Why is your woman dressing provocatively and seeking attention from other males? There is something wrong with that picture.

My man never tells me what to wear because I don't put him in that situation. I ask his opinion every now and then when I am having trouble deciding but Idon't put on clothes showing my %#$ just to get attention from other men. In fact, it works in reverse.

She usually asks my advice. Dont make a fuss if I have a problem with her cclothing, but she can tell if yeah, and she changes iin that case.

Back
Top Bottom