Do you like it when you see girl's wear jordans?

Only if they are pretty. But man theirs this girl in my calculus class, she's pretty but man she wore fake jays to class and I was like, I can'tlook that way anymore.

Only if she's naked with a pair of blk/red 13's.
smile.gif

I like seeing my girl wear them to the gym, with those tight workout pants.
smile.gif

That's the only time she wears them.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I like seeing my girl wear them to the gym, with those tight workout pants.
smile.gif

That's the only time she wears them.
YES!!!! I see sexy females all the time at my job wearing js on release days they always come in and cop from me good times!
wink.gif

I love it when i see a pretty girl rockin a pair of Air Jordans.. I do the scan face to feet and when i see a retro pair i look right back at their face like" okay, whats good :] "

Originally Posted by jayxpeezy91

Only if they are pretty. But man theirs this girl in my calculus class, she's pretty but man she wore fake jays to class and I was like, I can't look that way anymore.
roll.gif

man....if she fine **$@ whats on her feet for real...lol get her and buy her some real jays

but yea...when a girl fine as hell and she wearin some heat
devil.gif

theres a few girl sneakerhead @ my school...but they aint nowhere near fine
laugh.gif

lol i was thinking bout this earlier but man my ex shes real pretty shes got some js shes small so she wears little shoes but she be doin them in i like howshe looks in her aquas and cdp xvi's theres alot of girls in js at my school mostly 60+s and six rings things like that

I get surprised when I see girls in Jordan "heat" It's usually them wearing True Flights or some other Jordan crap. If the girl is ugly, then Icould care less what the hell she has on
laugh.gif

I'm to old for this
laugh.gif
I don't see to many femalesthat are my age (32) wearing J's .

these days, it almost pains me to see ANYONE - men, women, or children - wearing Jordans... I just see a cheapo crap product (likely) in a bizarre colorway ontheir feet...

girls who rock J's are awesome. they will actually understand all the hype and can help with choosing cw's
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom