Do you like it when you see girl's wear jordans?

lol@ the "dress like women" replies.

what'satmean, in an apron chained to a kitchen sink and washing machine nursing two bubs and dropping a third?

sorry, but if i see a woman in jays, which is extremely unusual over here, i appreciate. i wouldn't even care if they were fake (also extremely rare). thevery notion that she's resisting the urge to dress as expected to appease the labels placed on her by the ignorant and chauvinistic masses tells meshe's got personality..

...and balls
happy.gif

oh wow, inglewood is em, hook us up with some blue iv's bro.
wink.gif

Yeah. Quite frankly I like girls who have variety in their style....as long as she can make it work for her/look good on her, be it sneakers, heels or bootsI'm all for it.

no not too much kinda makes em look young im good with some chucks... but i do like em in some prestos/frees all day:.

the only girls i ever see wearin jordans are rather large black girls, which are not myy thing, so ill have to say no

Originally Posted by clkru

these days, it almost pains me to see ANYONE - men, women, or children - wearing Jordans... I just see a cheapo crap product (likely) in a bizarre colorway on their feet...

I can kinda co-sign for this... but when I see girls roccin real Retros or sometimes even mainstream (2.5, True Flight, etc.) Jordans it does light my fire abit. What can I say, I feel like havin fresh Retros accentuates my appearance so why wouldn't the same be true for the opposite sex ?

smokin.gif

EDIT: Of course, I prefer heels I was just answering the question. Like dude above said, a nice variety is what ties the bow on the pkg.

I think its sexy, i buy my girl lebrons and jordans and she looks great. I like to share my love for shoe with her and know that she enjoys them as well. Imalso proud that she can look good and still be a lady when she dresses down, there is no need to dress up everyday. There is always a time and a place forthat.

I could care less. My girl knows how to dress and when to dress. I know some other chick that just wears jordans and she cant even take care of herselfproperly. Hair always lookin messed up and dandruff like its never been washed. Only thing that gets me is a girl that knows how to take care of herself andhow to dress otherwise whats on her feet wont matter to me
pimp.gif

I've seen a nice classy looking girl round my way rockin a pair of White Cement III's with plenty of curves in the right spots. She took them to awhole new level. She had good style and she knew how to walk in them. Now, her with just those kicks in a basketball jersey and nothing else....oh man givethat to me...

hoenstly i only enjoy seeing myself in Js
i could care less about anyone else

maybe i should start looking in the mirror more than
once a day

she gotta be wearin the jays with the tights....that does somethin to me lol

Back
Top Bottom