Do you share a bed with ya boy on trips to save costs

If I go to Atlantic city with a friend for one night ill sleep in the same bed with you to save $150.
IDC IDC IDC

If I'm going to the Bahamas for a week, I'm getting my own bed.

You can get a room with two beds for the same price as a room with one bed. How is that not understood yet?

If I go to Atlantic city with a friend for one night ill sleep in the same bed with you to save $150.
IDC IDC IDC

thats not a vacation fool...lol

now why wouldnt you share a bed with me in the bahamas for a week?....im strapped for money brah......

Do I dare inquire as to why this thread is 24 pages deep? I mean, really, how did y'all manage to turn this into a 24 page debate?...:lol:

Wait, let me guess...somehow this thread morphed into a debate about what straight-hetero men should and should not do, right? :lol:...:smh:

Aint nothing wrong with sharing a bed with anyone.

If it really is an "issue", simply sleep in an orientation such that your feet is to his head, and his is to yours.

You can get a room with two beds for the same price as a room with one bed. How is that not understood yet?

yeah the original topic was about 2 dudes sharing a bed in a room, obviously NTs nature is to twist and turn the OP to whatever swings the argument in either direction, so all of a sudden it became 4 dudes to a room....

Do I dare inquire as to why this thread is 24 pages deep? I mean, really, how did y'all manage to turn this into a 24 page debate?...:lol:

Wait, let me guess...somehow this thread morphed into a debate about what straight-hetero men should and should not do, right? :lol:...:smh:

Aint nothing wrong with sharing a bed with anyone.

If it really is an "issue", simply sleep in an orientation such that your feet is to his head, and his is to yours.

yukk.

This is still going?
obviously, dudes are amused by two men sharing a bed together.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Serious question

When you're on a road trip or any sort of trip that requires motel/hotel with some good friends of yours. In order to save costs, is it okay in your mind to share a bed with ya boy for the night.

Original question

That can mean 4 to 2 beds or 2 to 1 bed.

Since the costs difference is zero or minimal with 1 vs 2 beds in 1 room, I assumed the 4 to 2 beds scenario. Which is a legit question as one could be saving half.

:lol: ^ Exactly. I think some people fail to understand that 'S' at the end of 'friend' in the original post means more than one friend. Edit - who the F in their right mind would not get a two bed room if it was going to be two or more dudes in there?

And as far as a real vacation goes, hell yeah I'm getting my own bed unless I'm w my girl. Matter fact, I can't even imagine wanting to go on real vacations with my homies. Party wknds, hell yeah. Vacations are for wifey and family (IMO).

Last edited:
IDC IDC IDC

thats not a vacation fool...lol

now why wouldnt you share a bed with me in the bahamas for a week?....im strapped for money brah......

the subject didn't say vacation fool it said trip .. you know 24 hour trip

yeah the original topic was about 2 dudes sharing a bed in a room, obviously NTs nature is to twist and turn the OP to whatever swings the argument in either direction, so all of a sudden it became 4 dudes to a room....

the first post in the thread say friends .. with a s .. so how did you discover that he was referring to just one single friend? really? :rolleyes

Last edited:
the first post in the thread say friends .. with a s .. so how did you discover that he was referring to just one single friend? really?
eyes.gif
A trip isn't always 24 or hours or less. If you go away for 3 days do you call that a vacation?

Please don't say yes, it might be one of the most depressing things I've heard all week.

And in the title of the thread he says ya boy. Not ya boys. I'd say it's open to interpretation until OP clarifies.

the first post in the thread say friends .. with a s .. so how did you discover that he was referring to just one single friend? really? :rolleyes

[COLOR=#red]"Do you share a bed with ya boy on trips to save costs"[/COLOR]

sorry if i misinterpreted the actual content after reading the title.

regardless, give me the car or the couch and im not paying jack, the other 3 dudes can split the cost and share beds, if ima pay anything i want my own bed or nothing at all.

Bruh, you do know hotels have the option of two double beds or a full/queen size single bed for the same price...lmao, I can't sleep in a bed with my boy, if I'm that broke I shouldn't be out on Vacay anyways...lol
so much truth.

Man i had to do this the first time i went overseas for vacation.
We stayed at a hostel and i was the last one to come home
smokin.gif

They was four of us in the room and dude had left a tiny spot on the bed
mad.gif
so i was like f**** that and slept on the floor. But the floor was stone and it was crazy uneven
grin.gif

I couldnt sleep so i hopped in the bed and slept feet to head
glasses.gif

ol boy had morning wood tho
sick.gif

d*** all on my back
tired.gif

never again.
tumblr_mi3cj3uSnG1rer0gao1_400.gif

roll.gif

If I am saving 50+ dollars or money in general, who cares? Doesnt make me gay, so why should I care at all. Saving money is good!

Sorry my sentence structure wasn't great.

But yes I knew you could get a two bed room at little to no cost at request.

It wouldn't really work if the title said share the bed with some friends. That would imply one bed with 2+ people.

Maybe I should have clarified the scenario on the first post. Nevertheless with this many pages y'all have discussed it to death. Points have been made

I think this thread only got as long as it did because dudes were trying their hardest to defend their sexuality when they said they would do this...

Regardless, jury stands, this **** is gay. Bed by yourself, or the floor/furniture.

This is more of a personal space issue then anything else. You're telling me you guys would rather sleep in the bed with your boy, then to sleep on the couch or on the floor? If these trips where this happens are only a day or two and its in AC or Vegas, you're probably drunk anyway, drunk people sleep anywhere. Why would you chose a bed together? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom