Do you sometimes hate other fans of your own fav team?

Everybody has their own opinion. Thats all I'm going to say
laugh.gif

On this board I have no problem with any Bulls, Cubs or Bears fan. There is one really annoying member that I have on ignore. I'm not going to name anynames but he always ends every sentence with "!" and sounds like a 12 year-old.

yah, some 9er fans on NT think they're the end all, be all of 9er fandom

but whatever..

At my school there were a lot of Dallas fans. When NO beat Dallas in the first round over half of those fans jumped over to the Hornets instead of hating themlike I thought they would.

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I hate a lot of the bandwagon Mets fans.

co-sign... where were you when Art Howe was manager?
laugh.gif

I also hate Giants (football) fans that came out of nowhere after they won the Super Bowl.

Yes, I hate a majority of the bandwagon Warrior fans that claim they've been down forever
sick.gif
, and especially so because their mere presence gives off a very bad impressionof the entire fanbase of the Warriors, and everybody thinks all Warrior fans are bandwagon fans because of that.
tired.gif
And esp. here on NT, everybody thinks the majority of Warrior fans arebandwagoners when no one (beside a few posters) has even said anything that warrants any hatred toward the Warriors.

I think cowboys fans can be pretty bad at times not on this board but on the philly eagles board and in ones you see at sports bars that claim they have been aboys fan for life but the only jersey they own is a brand new fake ebay owens jersey and a gas station cowboys hat.

And im a cowboys, lakers, ucla, sf giants fan so i get ALOT of fairweather bandwagon and everything else but it comes with being a fan of some of those teams.But I will always live and die with them and that wont change.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Not really...

But Disagree often, in the end we all want the same result

I take it this was a subliminal at me...
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

But yea, some NY Giants/Yankee fans I dislike.

Do I hate other Warriors fans?

If by fans you mean not the bandwagoners, then no, I don't hate Warrior fans.

Eh, I sort of take that back. Bandwagoners, I don't really hate them, I just sort of find them annoying and/or ignorant, but I don't hate them.

Yes! I know one Cowboys fan who i HATE...as a fan and person
laugh.gif
...complete moron...

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Do I hate other Warriors fans?

If by fans you mean not the bandwagoners, then no, I don't hate Warrior fans.

Eh, I sort of take that back. Bandwagoners, I don't really hate them, I just sort of find them annoying and/or ignorant, but I don't hate them.

yeah, i may have to clarify my statement earlier too- i don't hate them to the point i just won't talk to them, but i definitely don't lookupon them highly as quality Warrior fans.

U of O...my mood towards duck fans/students changed during the game against UCLA...it was embarassing

Back
Top Bottom