Do you still buy CDs?....VOL...BEST BUY

New pick up just now.
3 tracks in and I love it already :emoji_fire:
FC7981DD-9692-4083-9CA5-353577854EA7.jpeg

RIP Tony Thompson

Had to check Wikipedia and man that group has gone through some rough times :frown:

I finished the album while driving around running errands. It’s a keeper for me and going straight into the collection.

^The H.n.i.c cd was not a new pickup. I already had it from back when it released, I just found it while looking for my first illmatic cd and took pics.

Damn near all of prodigy's music got taken off the streaming services and iTunes. Your best bet is probably eBay. I have been able to find a few cds I really wanted and couldn't get anywhere else on ebay.

Last edited:
havent picked up an album in a minute.... the last one i think was watch the throne... might have to cop that olivia rodrigo album sour though

havent picked up an album in a minute.... the last one i think was watch the throne... might have to cop that olivia rodrigo album sour though
Watch the Throne was one of my last purchases too. After that I started d/l tor and now I just stream and d/l whole albums if I really like the artist.

With Apple Music now streaming Hi-Res Lossless audio, there really no need to CD's anymore IMO.

Unless, you want the physical copy to play while offline.

Back
Top Bottom