Do you still buy CDs?....VOL...BEST BUY

Would suggest coping physicals of various Westside Gunn/Griselda releases if you’re a fan of his if you haven’t already in the next few weeks. WWE may end up cleaning him up for all those samples

Would suggest coping physicals of various Westside Gunn/Griselda releases if you’re a fan of his if you haven’t already in the next few weeks. WWE may end up cleaning him up for all those samples

Got the Fourth Rope project on vinyl unopened....I don't flip but curious what that's about to be reselling for

Anyone have CDs they'd like to trade for other CD's. I'm looking for Cudi's Passion Pain & Demon Slayin. Really wish I had the vinyl.

Anyone have CDs they'd like to trade for other CD's. I'm looking for Cudi's Passion Pain & Demon Slayin. Really wish I had the vinyl.
You’re better off going to used CD /DVD stores and trading them in. I’ve sold some to my local one and picked up stuff I’ve been looking for. It’s just easier.

Have a CD player in my car and will still listen to the ones I've bought in the past and occasionally buy new ones from Amoeba

1626EF57-CAF2-4968-8899-D95D974F408C.jpeg

Well I got 3 classic cds off Amazon and my Views album never came but my iPod is loaded with albums. if I like something I’m hearing I just buy it from iTunes that’s how I roll nowadays

Anybody clean their scratches with a lighter? Never knew of that was legit.
Wouldn't dare try that.
Never seen that method. I just use a disc resurfacing machine, JFJ Pro was $100 used on OfferUp. I’ve cleaned movies, music and video game cds.
How effective is that JFJ Pro and would you say it's worth the investment for you?

How effective is that JFJ Pro and would you say it's worth the investment for you?
I’d say it’s a 7.5/10 because it doesn’t leave them looking 100 percent new, more like used once or twice condition. Light scuffs but very effective. I totally recommend it for the price.

used to use this to fix scratches, would get it from blockbuster back in the day

Tooth paste works surprisingly well too
I can see that working for filling in light scratches but some discs are beyond that where they actually need sandpaper polishing. Even then I’ve had discs fail despite looking super clean....GameCube discs are notorious for that 😫

I can see that working for filling in light scratches but some discs are beyond that where they actually need sandpaper polishing. Even then I’ve had discs fail despite looking super clean....GameCube discs are notorious for that 😫
Fr! have tried to clean up some gamecube games but will still get "unable to read the disc". Was always afraid of using sandpaper polish cuz thought I'd mess up the games :lol:

Last edited:
Fr! have tried to clean up some gamecube games but will still get "unable to read the disc. Was always afraid of using sandpaper polish cuz thought I'd mess up the games :lol:

I used to feel the same but I got over it experimenting with less expensive disc, haha. Once I tried it and it worked I was wet sanding scratches often until I got the disc machine.

You play it in the car? Or for the home? Sounds silly to ask but newer cars aren’t being equipped with CD players anymore, all streaming devices now.
Both. Playing in car now. Car I’m using now has iPhone integration plus Bluetooth so I do stream from there as well.
516B941E-565B-4908-8F9B-C50D787BF94B.jpeg

Cars are still being made with CD players they're moving them to the glove compartment or back to the trunk like the old days.

Lexus, Subaru, and Acura VW/Audi etc depends on the trim level though so it reminds me of Satellite radio. Spotify has their own Car Thing device for cars.

Back
Top Bottom