DO you still line-up for jordan releases?

I can't remember the last time I lined up for jays. I usually get em a few days or 2 weeks before release date. I haven't copped a pair in like 8 or 9mnths anyway.

i used to until i just starting coppin a few days before but mainly i get up like 7 and run and get em

i refuse to stand in line and i refuse to pay the retail price. swoosh.com is my best friend

there's no need anymore. nothing sells out here in baltimore, at least not on the 1st day. the last rd sell out was the grapes. before that, the 1st twocolorways of the spizikes. & before that, dmp's.

I'm Always First.
...I Wake Up At Like 5 A.M. Since I'm Use To It Anyway And Wait Until 7 To Cop.

Hell naw, im good rather wait in my crib on ebay for something worth money like OG nikes OG jordans and foams and lebrons, !*%$ outta here with that %$@%,especailly all the crap JB is throwing at the public

I LINED UP FOR THE PREMIER XX3S AND I GO TO DTLR 30 MINUTES BEFORE THE COUNTDOWN PACKS ARE RELEASED.

Nothing sells out at the mall where I cop...I got the 13/10 CDP at 6:30 in the evening on RD in my size...a lot of people wear fakes so they probably don'teven go to the mall for shoes...makes it easier for me and not so much of a hassle on those Saturday mornings...

When I copped my Stealth XX3 there was NO LINE and I went at like 9 or 10 in the morning...I think the last release I waited in line for was the Fire Red 3last year...

I still wait in line. I dont know why but i like the wait and anticipation, and i have fun talking with the other heads in line. Im 27 and as far as i rember ihave done it since the og concord xi's

i got the x/xiii pack at 4 pm in my mall - but i will camp for the good packs - my mall still has xiv/ix packs

Back
Top Bottom