DO you still line-up for jordan releases?

DUDE... the mall I go to.. (St. Charles in Maryland)... NO ONE around here is big on J's
pimp.gif
. Funny because only 20 minutes away... EVERY STORE sells out withinhours
nerd.gif
.. but here.. where I am... I can wake up on Saturday mornings..clean my car.. eat breakfast.. take a shower.. MOSEY on down to the mall.. and the employees are displaying the shoes outside of the stores.. as if to say..BUY THE NEW JORDANS.. I don't need to stand on line
indifferent.gif
.. becauseno one buys them here.. lucky me..
pimp.gif

last time i camped out for the 13 10s package because so little stores had them in my mall
it was about 15 of us that did that on just a non hyped release i go round 5 or 6

there really isnt a pair that has forced me to go line up since the grapes. but i might have to for the VI's pack

Never lined up unless you wanna count the time I went about 30 minutes before the Aquas released. There were like 15 people ahead of me and the had 2 pairs ofsize 13. one of the guys ahead took one size 13 so luckly I got the other.

It seems like nobody in baltimore wear J's or maybe its just all the crap JB been putting out. Honestly the pair i didn't get in advance and had towait in line for were the vii's.(cardinals and flint greys.)

Last time i camped out for a pair of jays were the grapes........................Damn now that i look back, that was 18 hrs. of my life.
roll.gif

Last pair that I had to line up for were the Fire Red IV's back in '06. The Internet and Finishline (well, until recently) have been very good to me.

I have not stood in a line for a pair of shoes since 05 the frechblue-grey-flint grey Retro XIII!!

For the last count down pack I WILL find may way to a single filed line!!

i have never stood in line, im glad someone made this topic up cause i wanted to know how long should i stay in line for when the 6/17 package comes out? 2 or3 hours maybe?

Last time (the only time) I lined up, was for the blk/chrome VIII's in 2003.

I like that fact that I live in a city, where I can cop early, or can cop the following day or week. If all else fails, there's Eastbay.

"Topnotchflip" there's no set time you wait in line fam
laugh.gif
it all depends on the demand(for that particular shoe) in your area. But more thanlikely if you're in a decent area....you may wait about 2 hrs. Just try and get to the store a lil bit before they open.

Back
Top Bottom