Do You Take The Sticker Off Your New Era Fitteds?

the old school gold circle ones were semi-acceptable....but these new, full-brim black ones are ridiculous. peel that junk off. they circle stays if you NEED aTAG on your hat. the hat will fade and if you ever take the sticker off, you might as well throw the hat out, cause it will look horrid.

i do however keep the hologram, but thats common.

i keep all the stickers including the price tag...just in case i feel the need to walk into the store of purchase, take it off my head, and get some money back

jk.

The only New Era Fitteds I rock rep the baseball team I'm down for (SF Giants!), all stickers off, and the cap brim/visor has a GOOD fold; I rock mybaseball cap like a baseball cap.

Yes. Take all of the stickers off..the size sticker, the hologram and the sticker with the price on it. Slightly curve the brim and I'm good. Leaving thestickers on has a high school appeal to it.

yea i hate the stickers!
sick.gif

I forgot to add that it looks reallllll bummy when a dude rocks a hat with the stickers on, and the stickers are halfway peeled off with mad folds. Either takethe damn stickers off or get yourself some glue.

I keep the gold 59fifty medallion on, until it starts to look old, then I take it off. My roomate hates me for it cause he thinks it's a "hood"thing to do.

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

I keep the gold 59fifty medallion on, until it starts to look old, then I take it off. My roomate hates me for it cause he thinks it's a "hood" thing to do.
laugh.gif
Doesn't that leave a 'tan' spot?

Originally Posted by akaValentino

I take ALL of the stickers off of my hats: hologram, NE sz, & price tag.

same, but for the first few wears sometimes i leave all of em on

Originally Posted by mjbetch

always. every single sticker except the "Authentic" sticker.

why keep it on? what's the point? wanna stay "fresh"? hahahaha
Now your getting it!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom